Installation 03 may be in Halo 4!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/BravoMLG Pause at 1:35 and read what it says under the armor

Will we be going to a new Halo??

You do know that tons of places have been referenced in past armors and we never went there. Not saying it’s impossible, but just pointing that out there.

> You do know that tons of places have been referenced in past armors and we never went there. Not saying it’s impossible, but just pointing that out there.

Also remember that we ar on the Infinity, and 343 states that wargames and everything else are connected in halo 4. you make a great point but it is called halo for something

> http://www.youtube.com/user/BravoMLG Pause at 1:35 and read what it says under the armor
>
> Will we be going to a new Halo??

I don’t really know what your trying to point me to in the video…

But just because a description of armor says something doesn’t mean we are going there. Installation 03 is under ONI control, so it makes sense for them to test it out on their fancy new station. It would then be mass produced and distributed to spartan IVs.

> > You do know that tons of places have been referenced in past armors and we never went there. Not saying it’s impossible, but just pointing that out there.
>
> Also remember that we ar on the Infinity, and 343 states that wargames and everything else are connected in halo 4. you make a great point but it is called halo for something

So where was the Halo in Halo Wars? Halo 3: ODST? A majority of the Halo novels and comics?

The Defender Armor says that it is employed on Gamma Halo.

I-06.

I don’t think we’ll be visiting two Halos.

But it raises another discussion, a quite scary one. ONI has found at least 2 Installations. How many more are there? What will they use them for?

> > > You do know that tons of places have been referenced in past armors and we never went there. Not saying it’s impossible, but just pointing that out there.
> >
> > Also remember that we ar on the Infinity, and 343 states that wargames and everything else are connected in halo 4. you make a great point but it is called halo for something
>
> So where was the Halo in Halo Wars? Halo 3: ODST? A majority of the Halo novels and comics?

Sorry i mean the story following Master Chief

> > You do know that tons of places have been referenced in past armors and we never went there. Not saying it’s impossible, but just pointing that out there.
>
> Also remember that we ar on the Infinity, and 343 states that wargames and everything else are connected in halo 4. you make a great point but it is called halo for something

You are in a simulated battle/training program on the infinity. Anything can be programmed in for you to see. There could be a map on a halo, but that doesn’t mean the spartans are there themselves; rather they are in a server on a map that is made to look like halo.

> > > You do know that tons of places have been referenced in past armors and we never went there. Not saying it’s impossible, but just pointing that out there.
> >
> > Also remember that we ar on the Infinity, and 343 states that wargames and everything else are connected in halo 4. you make a great point but it is called halo for something
>
> You are in a simulated battle/training program on the infinity. Anything can be programmed in for you to see. There could be a map on a halo, but that doesn’t mean the spartans are there themselves; rather they are in a server on a map that is made to look like halo.

Spartan ops are live operations

If anything i would like a H4 map possibly dlc to be set on the UNSC Station orbiting Installation O3.

> The Defender Armor says that it is employed on Gamma Halo.
>
> I-06.
>
>
>
> I don’t think we’ll be visiting two Halos.
>
>
>
>
> But it raises another discussion, a quite scary one. ONI has found at least 2 Installations. How many more are there? What will they use them for?

oh snap! This guys got a good point! Could oni have siezed these rings as a failsafe in case of another war?

> The Defender Armor says that it is employed on Gamma Halo.
>
> I-06.
>
>
>
> I don’t think we’ll be visiting two Halos.
>
>
>
>
> But it raises another discussion, a quite scary one. ONI has found at least 2 Installations. How many more are there? What will they use them for?

Well, we know only 7 survived of the original12 from the forerunner/flood war, and 1 of those were destroyed by the chief, as well as the Lesser ark that networks and rebuilds them. That leaves 6 of the 7 standing.

However, We also know that there is a greater Ark, that made and controlled all 6 of the larger halos. If it works anything like the lesser Ark of halo 3, then it could have possibly been rebuilding all of the halos that were destroyed. This means that there are a potential 6 more halos, lying dormant and off the grid inside the greater Ark. The chances of them being found are slim to none, but they could still be real.

that aside, ONI controls 2 of the 6 remaining halos, as well as knowing the whereabouts of a few more I believe(installation 05 is still known, and wasn’t destroyed). I don’t even want to think about what their corrupted minds would do with such a weapon.

> > > > You do know that tons of places have been referenced in past armors and we never went there. Not saying it’s impossible, but just pointing that out there.
> > >
> > > Also remember that we ar on the Infinity, and 343 states that wargames and everything else are connected in halo 4. you make a great point but it is called halo for something
> >
> > You are in a simulated battle/training program on the infinity. Anything can be programmed in for you to see. There could be a map on a halo, but that doesn’t mean the spartans are there themselves; rather they are in a server on a map that is made to look like halo.
>
> Spartan ops are live operations

That, so far, have taken place on Requiem.

> > > > You do know that tons of places have been referenced in past armors and we never went there. Not saying it’s impossible, but just pointing that out there.
> > >
> > > Also remember that we ar on the Infinity, and 343 states that wargames and everything else are connected in halo 4. you make a great point but it is called halo for something
> >
> > You are in a simulated battle/training program on the infinity. Anything can be programmed in for you to see. There could be a map on a halo, but that doesn’t mean the spartans are there themselves; rather they are in a server on a map that is made to look like halo.
>
> Spartan ops are live operations

And all of them take place on requiem as of now. The entire game takes place solely on requiem, and I don’t think the Infinity would just pack up, go to halo for 1 mission, and return for the next.

>
> Also remember that we ar on the Infinity, and 343 states that wargames and everything else are connected in halo 4. you make a great point but <mark>it is called halo for something</mark>

It’s called Halo because the first game took place strictly on a Halo. Halo 2 was never meant to go anywhere but earth and be the end of the series and it was still called Halo 2. Not Earth Combat Evolved or anything. (but they had to alter the story because the two teams making the campaign couldnt add it up.)

So overall the title is called Halo to keep the name for the sake of being a ‘Halo’ game. Otherwise Halo Reach would have been simply called Reach, or Halo 3: ODST would simply be called New Mombasa and Halo Wars would be The Spirit of Fire.

> >
>
> So where was the Halo in Halo Wars? Halo 3: ODST? A majority of the Halo novels and comics?

halo reach…