Install and Patch Time for Physical Disk Users

For all of the stubborn people who insist on getting a physical disk (myself), how long do you think we should anticipate waiting for it to install and for any and all of the downloadable patches and other content to take on launch night?

I imagine that it will take about 45 minutes to install and another 45 minutes to download the patch.

Total time: 1 1/2 hours.

What do you think?

I heard it’ll install of the disc faster if you aren’t connected online, because it can focus on just disc instead of trying to get the patch at the same time. As far as the 9gb update goes, it really depends on your internet speed and how well the servers hold up to everyone downloading and trying to play.

If you want to install the disc faster stay offline, then go online to install the patch - depends what your internet connection is like and depends on the servers.

> 2533274964458234;3:
> If you want to install the disc faster stay offline, then go online to install the patch - depends what your internet connection is like and depends on the servers.

Yeah I think that’s a good idea to install the disk offline. Good call! My buddy and I are both going to be downloading it at the same time on a 60 MB internet connection so it should be fairly decent.

Bruuuuuh thats not too bad at all