Insta Respawn has to go

This is simply not balanced, in any way shape or form. There’s no attempt at tactics, no point trying to sneak up on lone snipers or campers, because an enemy can and WILL respawn right near you and kill you. People don’t bother trying anything except rushing in blindly, dying and instantly respawning. Sometimes you can even kill the person you were just fighting before they recover! How, in any way, does that make for a fair fight?

I just tried Slayer ‘Pro’, and even that has the blasted thing in it! It’s like Zergling rush, Halo style!

Bump

Yea there isn’t any sense of setting up on these maps because of istant spawn, it makes Halo just like Call of Duty: running and gunning chaos.

What you actually mean is, Halo 4 needs a better spawning system.

I don’t fully agree but I see your point. If anything I just want the option to have it turned off for custom games Slayer variants, at least it isn’t in CTF and objectives matches.

But I agree it does cheapen many games- today I received a double kill for a kill- insta-respawning- then killing again in SWAT. Seriously

I feel the OP’s pain - In one game I demolished the entire other team long range with the DMR only for them to clusterspawn right on my position and buttraep me because I had nowhere to run thanks to them instaspawning right on my keister.

Oh also 343i please buff the BR and nerf the DMR slightly so that it has less auto-aim assist than it does currently? I know you tried to make it “balanced” but the DMR wins anywhere making all the rest of the primary weapons useless. :\

I finally had a gripe with it tonight.

I killed this guy who was wreaking havoc on our team. Not even 1 second later he’s 20 feet over from where I last killed him. It’s stupid, there should definitely be a time limit on your spawns.

And the whole booting/betrayal system is non existent for me. I got ran over by my teammates ghost twice in a row and never got the option to boot, he wasn’t even going for an enemy.

They can keep the insta respawn for Regicide, remove from ALL objetive gametypes , most of all oddball and KOTH for MLG settings.

I have “assisted” my self many times due to instant respawn. You can get to the guy who killed you before his shields are back. Makes the game feel like a joke.

LOL I got many overkills in SWAT because of it.

Instant re spawn + awful spawning system = bad gaming experience

One of the reasons I can’t play infinity slayer

> I finally had a gripe with it tonight.
>
>
> I killed this guy who was wreaking havoc on our team. Not even 1 second later he’s 20 feet over from where I last killed him. It’s stupid, there should definitely be a time limit on your spawns.
>
>
> And the whole booting/betrayal system is non existent for me. I got ran over by my teammates ghost twice in a row and never got the option to boot, he wasn’t even going for an enemy.

True