(Insider) Lock if I’m in the wrong place

Is anyone else having an issue with the ODST insider Content on Xbox? Soon as the app loads the main menu it crashes. Mods: Apologies if there is a different place for this but I looked and couldn’t find it. If this shouldn’t be here a nudge in the right direction would be much appreciated :slight_smile:

> 2533275011223280;1:
> Is anyone else having an issue with the ODST insider Content on Xbox? Soon as the app loads the main menu it crashes. Mods: Apologies if there is a different place for this but I looked and couldn’t find it. If this shouldn’t be here a nudge in the right direction would be much appreciated :slight_smile:

I’ve not had any issues with loading MCC Insider. You downloaded the latest update? Mine wouldn’t load without it

Fix:

• press menu button on mcc insider icon
  • Manage game & add ons
  • Saved data
  • do not press delete all. instead choose reserved space & your profile save individually and press “delete everywhere”

Now the game should have no problem syncing your profile.
It worked for me and I tried everything else before as far as I know this is the only fix. Hope it helps.

> 2533275011223280;1:
> Is anyone else having an issue with the ODST insider Content on Xbox? Soon as the app loads the main menu it crashes. Mods: Apologies if there is a different place for this but I looked and couldn’t find it. If this shouldn’t be here a nudge in the right direction would be much appreciated :slight_smile:

This is usually where the public Insider forums are.

> 2535461044905946;3:
> Fix:
> - press menu button on mcc insider icon
> - Manage game & add ons
> - Saved data
> - do not press delete all. instead choose reserved space & your profile save individually and press “delete everywhere”
> Now the game should have no problem syncing your profile.
> It worked for me and I tried everything else before as far as I know this is the only fix. Hope it helps.

Thanks so much for the assist!