Insider flight selection

This is a question as a player who had signed up for Halo Insider the week before the flight. Are the flights sent to people who’ve been an Insider longer or is it just a random pick and choose system

<mark>mod edit: updated thread title</mark>

Random pick and choose, though I’m sure influencers are guaranteed in.

There is some prioritisation to people who have actively participated in prior flights (see the last Inside Infinite), but there is a good amount of random chance too.
There are people who had completed MCC flights who never received an Infinite flight, and plenty of people who only just signed up who got into the last flight.

It was random, but I got an invite somehow. They’ll be more flights so I hope they choose others who haven’t played yet so everyone can try.

> 2533274856239841;4:
> It was random, but I got an invite somehow. They’ll be more flights so I hope they choose others who haven’t played yet so everyone can try.

I hope they choose people who were already in as well as opening up the pool for as many new people. My reasoning is that the people who had hands on that first preview and put in their input can play again to see what changed or didn’t. The second wave comes in to get their hands on it as well as begin testing the servers with more users.

It’s somewhat random pick and choose, but also people who have been in other flights get picked as well.

> 2533274856239841;4:
> It was random, but I got an invite somehow. They’ll be more flights so I hope they choose others who haven’t played yet so everyone can try.

I hope they choose more people on top of the ones who played already. They need to implement fixes so we can give feedback on our experience for those changes.

> 2533274837720524;2:
> Random pick and choose, though <mark>I’m sure influencers are guaranteed in.</mark>

Nope, they are not guaranteed to get an invite

> 2533274813317074;8:
> > 2533274837720524;2:
> > Random pick and choose, though I’m sure influencers are guaranteed in.
>
> Nope, they are not guaranteed to get an invite

Equality for everyone, thanks for that 343i <3

Random.

It’s random but for PC players I am almost sure that PC specs plays a huge part in it. They want players at the top level of PC specs to show off the beauty of the game and get baseline benchmarking. Also I would probably think that they would want players in the mid level/recommended specs to further get baseline vitals for optimization. For console, I would suspect that it was all random because all the specs are the same.

random pick for PC imagine there are 50k for people who are in Low,Mid,High builds of PC’s

they would’ve picked like 10k of random invites of people from each category to get into the flight same would probably happen for the different Xboxes as well.