Insider Flight Multiplayer not working? (Steam)

I was invited to the flight and downloaded the game to play for Steam, but for some reason it won’t let me jump into the Multiplayer. The game boots up to the main menu and I can enter the sub menus just fine. Except when I go to the matchmaking section, none of the playlists will show up. Is this an issue for anyone else? Does anybody know how to fix it?

Even the training grounds section of the Academy isn’t working right. I’ll choose a map and spawn in but after about 10 seconds with or without bots the game lags and drops my FPS to almost 20 (sometimes even below that with bots) so I can’t find maneuver routes or test the Grapple hook’s capabilities like I would want to. The first Flight, everything ran great but now I can’t play it.

If you are trying to access the PvP side of the game then that is only available during certain times.

• Friday, September 24 @ 10am-2pm & 5pm-9pm PT
  • Slayer on Bazaar, Live Fire, and Recharge - Saturday, September 25 @ 10am-2pm & 5pm-9pm PT
  • Slayer on Bazaar, Live Fire, and Recharge - Capture The Flag on Bazaar - Strongholds on Live Fire and Recharge - Sunday, September 26 @ 10am-2pm & 5pm-9pm PT
  • Slayer on Bazaar, Behemoth, Live Fire, and Recharge - Capture The Flag on Bazaar and Behemoth - Strongholds on Live Fire and Recharge

I have same think xbox one. I have try right time. But not work

> 2533274951344305;3:
> I have same think xbox one. I have try right time. But not work

If you are on different time zone, check time difference, example uk is 6-10pm & 1-5am

> 2533274809226598;2:
> If you are trying to access the PvP side of the game then that is only available during certain times.
>
>
> - Friday, September 24 @ 10am-2pm & 5pm-9pm PT - Slayer on Bazaar, Live Fire, and Recharge - Saturday, September 25 @ 10am-2pm & 5pm-9pm PT - Slayer on Bazaar, Live Fire, and Recharge - Capture The Flag on Bazaar - Strongholds on Live Fire and Recharge - Sunday, September 26 @ 10am-2pm & 5pm-9pm PT - Slayer on Bazaar, Behemoth, Live Fire, and Recharge - Capture The Flag on Bazaar and Behemoth - Strongholds on Live Fire and Recharge

No, I tried last night and it still didn’t appear. I’m in EST, so I know I’m behind the time, but I was still in the gap when I got home last night. I guess I’ll try again later.

But during the last flight it was always accessible, wasn’t it? I remember reading that there were preferred times to play the MP, but I remember playing in between times posted in the message they sent. I’m on the EST, but I remember being up at 6am in my time zone and it still let me find a team and go against the bots the last flight. Unless that wasn’t supposed to happen, then maybe, but that just seems odd to me even more.

Thanks for clarification either way though, just seemed off to me

I think with this flight being alot larger, having certain play times gives them a chance to stress test the servers and make any fixes in-between play sessions