Inside the Defiant Map Pack

For folks who might want some preparation before they dive headlong into the Defiant Map Pack:

Inside the Defiant Map Pack

Close looks at all three fronts in the battle for Reach, as well as top-down views of the the new spaces, including weapon and vehicle placement. This should get you up to speed, courtesy of Waypoint! :slight_smile:

> For folks who might want some preparation before they dive headlong into the Defiant Map Pack:
>
> Inside the Defiant Map Pack
>
> Close looks at all three fronts in the battle for Reach, as well as top-down views of the the new spaces, including weapon and vehicle placement. This should get you up to speed, courtesy of Waypoint! :slight_smile:

Thats really awsome that you guys did that. I myself have had the maps since friday hosting customs for hours on end with alot of people in the waypoint forums its been a blast. Made alot of friends met some cool people. and just had a great times on the 2 awsome multiplayer maps and also fun on the FF map. Thank you guys for an awsome map pack.

Umm…when I click on condemned it takes me to unearthed.

yeah! i made a topic on the forum :frowning: i wanna see wheres the weapons spawns

The map pack should be coming out soon. When do you guys launch the defiant map pack? I guessed 12 your EST but It looks like it might be when you guys come in for work this morning or something.

NVM

Main page has also been updated.

Oh ok. Thanks!