Insane amount of lag today...

I’ve seen bad lag in my time. But not enough to make me quit matches. Today has changed that, the game freezes constantly. I’ve never seen lag this bad before.

Anyone else experience this? My teammates seem to be going thru the same thing

Yes I am experiencing terrible lag. I willwitness an opponent jump and its like its on replay I will see the same person Jump about five times before the lag is done

None for me.

I had a game so laggy that when it ended the black screen never came, I was able to run around the map and mess with the motionless bodies of the players who were in-game before the lag out.

The screen literally pauses for about 5-10 seconds. Then I wind up at some odd part of the map. I dropped down from a diamond 4 to 1 in arena because of it. It’s annoying as f***. I wont even touch free for all or swat until I see an improvement. Dont want to ruin my my Onyx ranks

I lagged some (mainly near certain ppl dunno why) seen some others lag, couldn’t kill one for the life of me. I gave up for the night.

> 2533274819667356;6:
> I lagged some (mainly near certain ppl dunno why) seen some others lag, couldn’t kill one for the life of me. I gave up for the night.

Bout to do the same

I can’t even get into a match today, granted it’s storming over here so it’s probably just that. But my game lags a lot, especially when others are on the Internet in the house. But I swear… When this game lags… It lags like no other… It’s the worse lag I’ve ever experienced in a game… Ever… Of all time… Hopefully 343 adressed it soon because it seems almost unplayable to me sometimes when it does lag.