Initial spawns CHANGE in Flood!

So if you haven’t lived under a rock (or just haven’t played previous Halo games xD ) you probably know that in Infection humans always start from place A and zombies from place B.

Now in this video you can see how humans start from place A and zombies from place B (nothing weird here). But when second round starts humans now start from place C and zombies from place D. And when round 3 starts humans start again from place A and zombies from place B.

This might not be HUGE SUPER IMPROVEMENT but it’s still cool little detail that makes Flood look much better than Infection.

I like it. Clever thinking 343.

This is good, it should create more variety.

> This is good, it should create more variety.

Not that much variety as people will just head to their camping spots difference of spawn if anything will just make it a bit longer or faster to reach them.

Hopefully it’s dynamic and not static, as in one game you will start at Point A/B on round one or point C/D in another, along with the new rounds. Quick thinking will make it more challenging and fun.

> > This is good, it should create more variety.
>
> Not that much variety as people will just head to their camping spots difference of spawn if anything will just make it a bit longer or faster to reach them.

Yeah but if it’s a smaller map they will find it harder getting past the flood to get there.

This is how it was setup on ascension in reach.

I just hope the spawn creations are actually simple for once. For example: the infected would have to have blue spawns labelled with a tag people don’t originally understand etc. It should just be the default spawn colour (white) and have labels that are actually simple.

If you want players to have a lower chance of getting to their camping spots have the infected starting points there and the the humans spawns in a hard to hold down area.

wow, didn;t even think of that. Good job 343i. This way more of the map will be used and the game-play itself wont get repetitive!