INheritors?

HOw many known inheritors are there? I am pretty sure I saw one but it could have also been a Reclaimer or Forerunner, I saw it out of the corner of my eye and got about half of a good look at it. Rank (Halo: Reach) | Halo Alpha | Fandom

All I know is that they are growing in size exponentially. Ever since custom challenges were created, they have been multiplying. I frequently see full teams in BTB where maybe 2 of their players are Inheritors. To sum it up: A LOT.

Im one, and any lobby with more than 12 players typically has one.

Too many.

And maybe 10% of them are capable combatants. The rest just play firefight all day and boost the custom challenges. I frequently plow over inheritors in MM, some with great ease.

At least a 1000 maybe. I have a few on my friends list

I know about 12. Keep in mind that the game has been out for well over a year, so that gives people plenty of time to get to that rank.

I’m sure anyone who cared enough could simply check Halo Tracker and get an exact number.

> I’m sure anyone who cared enough could simply check Halo Tracker and get an exact number.

there are 2367
Like I said, I get an inheritor (other than myself) in every lobby of BTB and multi team, I get one every other game.