Ingame CSR Progress

Dear 343,

I just saw, that you can see your CRS progress on halowaypoint.com and was wondering, why you left that out of the game!
It was there in the beta and it was a good thing to know how far away you are from the next tear!

So could you please bring that back into the game!

AND PLEASE fix your servers! It’s a pain in the…well you know what ^^

agreed

I started refreshing my CSR on waypoint between every match now and it’s so annoying to have to do that…
Not to mention I complete a game with a win and my CSR goes up about 25%, and then a teammate went afk and quit my following match of SWAT and it went down 50%! Wtf is this logic?

> 2533274966679256;3:
> I started refreshing my CSR on waypoint between every match now and it’s so annoying to have to do that…
> Not to mention I complete a game with a win and my CSR goes up about 25%, and then a teammate went afk and quit my following match of SWAT and it went down 50%! Wtf is this logic?

Don’t quit. Maybe if you don’t quit it only goes down 25%. Quitting and removing 50% would make perfect sense to me. People really need to stay in the game.

@Lemon Hat Cat: I know, it’s very frustrating, thats why i can’t level up at team based playlists. I went all the way up to platinum 5 (team slayer) just to get back to platinum 1 due to matchmaking and server issues (and im Onyx in FFA).
Btw i just saw that I’ve lost about 60% tear-progress in a breakout match where we were about to win and I got kicked out due to server issues in the last round xD

> 2787272447958470;4:
> > 2533274966679256;3:
> > I started refreshing my CSR on waypoint between every match now and it’s so annoying to have to do that…
> > Not to mention I complete a game with a win and my CSR goes up about 25%, and then a teammate went afk and quit my following match of SWAT and it went down 50%! Wtf is this logic?
>
>
> Don’t quit. Maybe if you don’t quit it only goes down 25%. Quitting and removing 50% would make perfect sense to me. People really need to stay in the game.

The only problem with that is, that the game doesn’t differentiate between leaving the game and being kicked out due to server issues :confused:

Ha, ha, Ha I didnt even realize you could see that until now, and I been looking at my stats each day for a while now. So thats what that circle is around your csr

> 2787272447958470;4:
> > 2533274966679256;3:
> > I started refreshing my CSR on waypoint between every match now and it’s so annoying to have to do that…
> > Not to mention I complete a game with a win and my CSR goes up about 25%, and then a teammate went afk and quit my following match of SWAT and it went down 50%! Wtf is this logic?
>
>
> Don’t quit. Maybe if you don’t quit it only goes down 25%. Quitting and removing 50% would make perfect sense to me. People really need to stay in the game.

I didn’t quit the match. The guy who went afk and fed ended up quitting and screwing everyone