Information on Aim

So whats good with controllers? Do these lames still get Auto Aim? We all know, and some cant accept the fact that controller users have a built in program that assists aim.

Seems like I am playing with Controller users again because I am getting absolutely smoked. I have been a veteran of this game series for a long time and can tell what getting smoked and being cheated feels like.

I will get sights on someone and fire, miss every shot cuz im not the greatest shot yet in an instant the opposition will just look at me and ping me with headshots.
I am ok with losing but constantly in the same way? Just feels like controller aid all over again.

I play tons and tons of MCC again and even play ranked and do pretty well for a non pro but this feels off and bad, makes me not excited for the release anymore.
I would appreciate information on how Infinite will handle controller use because fact is, and yes this is true, using a controller is allowed cheating due to auto aim, soft aiming systems.
And i would not appreciate, “mad cuz bad” because I am asking legit for info on how the game will handle auto aim.

again, i dont care if i lose i care if something feels wrong and this game is starting to feel weird.

I’m pretty sure you’re just playing people who have gotten good at the game. I’m on controller over here and a BUNCH of people have complaints about the aiming. It’s absolutely god awful compared to previous Halos and even other games like Apex. The auto aim is not an issue I assure you. Making small adjustments to try and aim for the head almost never works and most people are opting to just use the AR or power weapons(mainly the rocket launcher and shotgun) to get the job done. I’m not sure who these crazy people are with the pistol but I’m also experiencing this every few matches. And no amount of sensitivity adjustments help. I’ve tried all the settings as well as changing my FOV. It’s gotten a little better but really it’s damn near impossible to aim with the pistol or commando accurately at any range. for me. and a lot of users. So Mouse and Keyboard players are probably what you’re up against. Some people just got skills.

Also I’ve never understood the argument that aim assist is somehow better than a mouse and keyboard… it’s not. I play Apex regularly with controller and one day just decided to switch to mouse and keyboard. My aim was SO much better and I won 3 matches in a row. Aim assist isn’t as bad as people make it to be. The precision and extra movement you get from being on M&K is ridiculous. You can snipe worlds better than a controller player. You can flip around and turn on a dime. If you don’t want to hear the words “mad cuz bad” then don’t start off saying controller users are lames. like legit you started with an insult. I bet you if you went to controller you’d be just as bad if not worse. Because the reality is controller players can’t contend with mouse and keyboard. They get a little help because without it they’re just shooting everything but their target. There’s not much you can do with an analog stick and a thumb.

> 2533274805557080;2:
> I’m pretty sure you’re just playing people who have gotten good at the game. I’m on controller over here and a BUNCH of people have complaints about the aiming. It’s absolutely god awful compared to previous Halos and even other games like Apex. The auto aim is not an issue I assure you. Making small adjustments to try and aim for the head almost never works and most people are opting to just use the AR or power weapons(mainly the rocket launcher and shotgun) to get the job done. I’m not sure who these crazy people are with the pistol but I’m also experiencing this every few matches. And no amount of sensitivity adjustments help. I’ve tried all the settings as well as changing my FOV. It’s gotten a little better but really it’s damn near impossible to aim with the pistol or commando accurately at any range. for me. and a lot of users. So Mouse and Keyboard players are probably what you’re up against. Some people just got skills.

Op he’s telling the truth

Personal experience, playing on controller
Auto aim is practically non-existent. And we can’t opt out of playing against the PC Gods

Don’t worry about release champ. (Almost?) Anyone on the sticks will be opting out of crossplay, so you can safely get slapped by the M&K folks without a worry :wink:

> 2533274855463139;4:
> > 2533274805557080;2:
> > I’m pretty sure you’re just playing people who have gotten good at the game. I’m on controller over here and a BUNCH of people have complaints about the aiming. It’s absolutely god awful compared to previous Halos and even other games like Apex. The auto aim is not an issue I assure you. Making small adjustments to try and aim for the head almost never works and most people are opting to just use the AR or power weapons(mainly the rocket launcher and shotgun) to get the job done. I’m not sure who these crazy people are with the pistol but I’m also experiencing this every few matches. And no amount of sensitivity adjustments help. I’ve tried all the settings as well as changing my FOV. It’s gotten a little better but really it’s damn near impossible to aim with the pistol or commando accurately at any range. for me. and a lot of users. So Mouse and Keyboard players are probably what you’re up against. Some people just got skills.
>
> Op he’s telling the truth

My aim switching from H5/MCC to infinite is night and day. I dont want to stomp M&K, I just want the game to feel like old halos. I could get a fair amount of perfect shots in H5 but its almost non existent in infinite