Information in the next bulliten?

any thoughts i mean information regarding march 5 like a confirmation or something.

or possibly what was actually shown?

hopefully.

> any thoughts i mean information regarding march 5 like a confirmation or something.
>
> or possibly what was actually shown?
>
> hopefully.

GAWD! I hope so. Either way, I enjoy the OHI.

I expect zero information about anything Halo 4 related, however I would be pleasantly surprised if they did say we would see it on Monday.

If there was anything shown today, they’re not going to reveal it in the bulletin. It would defeat the purpose of the media embargo and showing it to the press.

> If there was anything shown today, they’re not going to reveal it in the bulletin. It would defeat the purpose of the media embargo and showing it to the press.

true but then again that does not rule out the possibility of them CONFIRMING it

hopefully.

> > any thoughts i mean information regarding march 5 like a confirmation or something.
> >
> > or possibly what was actually shown?
> >
> > hopefully.
>
> GAWD! I hope so. Either way, I enjoy the OHI.

Did you really have to quote the whole OP?

OT: I hope we get something soon!

> > If there was anything shown today, they’re not going to reveal it in the bulletin. It would defeat the purpose of the media embargo and showing it to the press.
>
> true but then again that does not rule out the possibility of them CONFIRMING it
>
> hopefully.

A conformation would be great at this point.

> > > any thoughts i mean information regarding march 5 like a confirmation or something.
> > >
> > > or possibly what was actually shown?
> > >
> > > hopefully.
> >
> > GAWD! I hope so. Either way, I enjoy the OHI.
>
> Did you really have to quote the whole OP?
>
> OT: I hope we get something soon!

Yes, yes I did.

Maybe some clarification.