Informal Poll

I just want to know what others actually think. I have put together a list of the facets of the game I see most talked about and I thought why not see what people feel is the biggest issues.Respond with the number that corresponds to what you feel the biggest issues are in Halo 5. Give a comment too about why you think that. OK here we go!

1. Nothing is wrong the game is perfection!

2. CSR leveling gives an inaccurate picture of player skill and leads to poor matchmaking.

3. Req system in Warzone allows for one team to get and keep the initiative to easily.

4. Arena maps are too small.

5. Arena radar is inadequate.

6. Overpowered weapons and grenades.

7. Unlimited sprint

8. Aiming is too difficult

9. Game types or playlists are limited.

10. Spawn issues.

Keep it basic and civil please.

You know… we have a create poll option

Should be more oriented on individual performance. And yes I freely embrace my silver rank.

> 2535405450804460;2:
> You know… we have a create poll option

Yes but I thought to allow for comments that could explain for responses.

I need more game-types and sometimes I re-spawn in front the enemy team.

• Game types or playlists are limited. - Spawn issues.

> 2533274979146249;4:
> > 2535405450804460;2:
> > You know… we have a create poll option
>
>
> Yes but I thought to allow for comments that could explain for responses.

Polls do that

1. If the game was perfect, there would be no need for these forums.
  2. I’ve experienced landslide matches much less often in Halo 5 compared to other shooters, so I think it works well.
  3. Don’t play Warzone, can’t comment.
  4. The Rig is pretty cramped, other than that arena maps have a fitting amount of space.
  5. Yes
  6. There is no crazy OP weapon in Halo 5. But the Hydra feels weak because of its wonky tracking, and frag grenades seem a little ‘magnetic’ to me.
  7. I dislike how sprint works in Halo 5. I prefer Reach’s sprint: Immediately reach top speed and run for 7 seconds and no stopping power (meaning you don’t stop running if you get shot)
  8. I use ControlFreek thumbsticks, so aiming isn’t problematic for me.
  9. There should be a permanent social playlist that doesn’t record stats, and temporary playlists should appear more consistently.
  10. Spawn system needs some work, but fortunately it isn’t entirely broken either.

Well that I did not know.

I recommend you request a lock on this, and redo as a poll. You will not have to scroll through and add up all the replies…

5, 9 and 10.

The Arena radar is abysmal. The only point of proof I need is that Spartan Charge can begin from outside its detection radius and hit you.

The gametypes are indeed limited, but at least they’re adding more at a fairly steady rate. The ones that they do have are (for the most part) rather fun, so I’m not too fussed on that. I do, however, want my Ricochet playlist already, heh.

…Spawn issues. Just a fact of life, but I feel like Halo 4’s spawns got me spawn-murdered less. I don’t know if that just the game having a hard time keeping up with how fast a Spartan can re-position between you hitting ‘Respawn’ and when you actually spawn or if it’s actually worse, but…

> 2533274979146249;1:
> I just want to know what others actually think. I have put together a list of the facets of the game I see most talked about and I thought why not see what people feel is the biggest issues.Respond with the number that corresponds to what you feel the biggest issues are in Halo 5. Give a comment too about why you think that. OK here we go!
>
> 1) Nothing is wrong the game is perfection!
>
> 2) CSR leveling gives an inaccurate picture of player skill and leads to poor matchmaking.
>
> 3) Req system in Warzone allows for one team to get and keep the initiative to easily.
>
> 4) Arena maps are too small.
>
> 5) Arena radar is inadequate.
>
> 6) Overpowered weapons and grenades.
>
> 7) Unlimited sprint
>
> 8) Aiming is too difficult
>
> 9) Game types or playlists are limited.
>
> 10) Spawn issues.
>
> Keep it basic and civil please.

2 and 10.
For 2, I just don’t understand the rankings. I play swat or slayer, win more than 50% of my matches, go positive, play against people who are a higher level than me, and still get stuck back into a silver 6 (I know it takes previous ranks into account, but it sucks to get stuck into a repetitive low ranking because of a bad season when the rankings started). Even after crawling back out season after season I still end up in the exact same place. It’s annoying.

For 10, The spawns just feel wrong. I was playing Super Fiesta last night on Fathom, and spawned right in front of an enemy. I died before I could even get my gun up and turn around. And that’s in Arena! Spawns are much worse in WZ games. Between spawning next to enemies and spawning 5000 feet away from the location you selected to spawn (which I hate more than anything), it just gets tiring sometimes.

> 2533274979146249;3:
> 2
>
> Should be more oriented on individual performance. And yes I freely embrace my silver rank.

^truth. I know I’m not the best, but I work hard to get out of that silver every month only to be plunked right back into it. Makes all of my progress feel like a waste of time.

None of these things are huge issues. My main problems with the game has more to do with the Campaign/Warzone ‘Firefight’ side of things.