INFO

when is the most recent date the new info is coming out?

April 5th I believe is the next little spill of info.

> April 5th I believe is the next little spill of info.

who said it was april 5th. im not saying your lying im actually wondering

> > April 5th I believe is the next little spill of info.
>
> who said it was april 5th. im not saying your lying im actually wondering

http://halo.xbox.com/blogs/post/2012/04/02/This-Weeks-Bulletin-3512.aspx
:stuck_out_tongue:
So I guess it’s not 100% confirmed but we can all pretty much guess what gonna happen.

> > April 5th I believe is the next little spill of info.
>
> who said it was april 5th. im not saying your lying im actually wondering

Nobody has said it. Everyone’s stupidly speculating…again.

The reasons behind it is that the Weekly doesn’t come out until Thursday this week and apparently some crappy magazine is showing some information, people are putting 2 and 4 together and coming out with -7.

I’ll be happy if we get some news on Thursday, but I’ll never hold my breath when it comes to 343.

> > > April 5th I believe is the next little spill of info.
> >
> > who said it was april 5th. im not saying your lying im actually wondering
>
> Nobody has said it. Everyone’s stupidly speculating…again.
>
> The reasons behind it is that the Weekly doesn’t come out until Thursday this week and apparently some crappy magazine is showing some information, people are putting 2 and 4 together and coming out with -7.
>
> I’ll be happy if we get some news on Thursday, but I’ll never hold my breath when it comes to 343.

Its not stupid speculation.
Gameinformer people confirmed that Cover unveil is on April5. And we got many teases that that coverstory is in fact Halo4. 2 other magazines confirmed a Coverstory already. And Gameinformer was always the first. It is Halo4.
First infos from that mag should arrive on Friday or Saturday.

> > > > April 5th I believe is the next little spill of info.
> > >
> > > who said it was april 5th. im not saying your lying im actually wondering
> >
> > Nobody has said it. Everyone’s stupidly speculating…again.
> >
> > The reasons behind it is that the Weekly doesn’t come out until Thursday this week and apparently some crappy magazine is showing some information, people are putting 2 and 4 together and coming out with -7.
> >
> > I’ll be happy if we get some news on Thursday, but I’ll never hold my breath when it comes to 343.
>
> Its not stupid speculation.
> Gameinformer people confirmed that Cover unveil is on April5. And we got many teases that that coverstory is in fact Halo4. 2 other magazines confirmed a Coverstory already. And Gameinformer was always the first. It is Halo4.
> First infos from that mag should arrive on Friday or Saturday.

Even in the Sparkcast they mentioned showing campaign off. I would say to get your hopes up but then again i wouldn’t =p