Info about ranking

wjy is everyone complaining about the ranking system? The only legitimate thing is that ranks should be matched against the same rank. Golds against gold…etc.why are people complaining about anything other than that?

Because it’s shxt.
/endthread

Mostly because they can’t level up. You absolutely must have a team to advance in ranks, even if it’s just 2 players with 2 randoms. I played by myself a ton yesterday and barely won enough games to keep my rank steady at Gold III, always keeping positive K/D with good assist amount but not enough to carry entire teams of <.5 K/D players. So today I got fed up with it and gathered some people off this forum. Went from Gold III to Semi-Pro, not a single loss out of the 20-30 games I played, almost always being the top scoring player and highest K/D.

Even if everyone was matched by rank, a team will always dominate a group of randoms with no means of communication (Which is almost always the case, thanks party system).

I’ve noticed it doesnt seem to match players as closely as previous halo games, Ie, h2 and h3. In those games I could join by myself and get very fair matches with players that knew how to play.

> 2533274803896054;3:
> Mostly because they can’t level up. You absolutely must have a team to advance in ranks, even if it’s just 2 players with 2 randoms. I played by myself a ton yesterday and barely won enough games to keep my rank steady at Gold III, always keeping positive K/D with good assist amount but not enough to carry entire teams of <.5 K/D players. So today I got fed up with it and gathered some people off this forum. Went from Gold III to Semi-Pro, not a single loss out of the 20-30 games I played, almost always being the top scoring player and highest K/D.
>
> Even if everyone was matched by rank, a team will always dominate a group of randoms with no means of communication (Which is almost always the case, thanks party system).

^this is it. Yes to every point

> 2533275032479048;4:
> I’ve noticed it doesnt seem to match players as closely as previous halo games, Ie, h2 and h3. In those games I could join by myself and get very fair matches with players that knew how to play.

Yes, but with that rank leeway it leaves a window open for the lower ranks on the other team to gain more EXP for ranking up for winning & punishes the higher ranks for loosing to lower ranks. I think its a more aggressive ranking system. When i win against Onyx players it feels amazing but when i loose to Silvers… D* it hurts

> 2533274805545287;5:
> > 2533274803896054;3:
> > Mostly because they can’t level up. You absolutely must have a team to advance in ranks, even if it’s just 2 players with 2 randoms. I played by myself a ton yesterday and barely won enough games to keep my rank steady at Gold III, always keeping positive K/D with good assist amount but not enough to carry entire teams of <.5 K/D players. So today I got fed up with it and gathered some people off this forum. Went from Gold III to Semi-Pro, not a single loss out of the 20-30 games I played, almost always being the top scoring player and highest K/D.
> >
> > Even if everyone was matched by rank, a team will always dominate a group of randoms with no means of communication (Which is almost always the case, thanks party system).
>
>
>
> ^this is it. Yes to every point
>
> > 2533275032479048;4:
> > I’ve noticed it doesnt seem to match players as closely as previous halo games, Ie, h2 and h3. In those games I could join by myself and get very fair matches with players that knew how to play.
>
>
> Yes, but with that rank leeway it leaves a window open for the lower ranks on the other team to gain more EXP for ranking up for winning & punishes the higher ranks for loosing to lower ranks. I think its a more aggressive ranking system. When i win against Onyx players it feels amazing but when i loose to Silvers… D* it hurts

Eh I honestly don’t like that type of system because if I lose against players lowering rank than me it is never my fault. Idk what’s wrong with matching players similar to me in skill.