Infinity War Games.

Since War game’s is canon, and assuming Infinity is in Halo 5 and still has the War Game’s simulator, How will 343 explain the removal of AA’s, Load outs and Ordinance, Along with sprint (Hopefully).

Does it really matter enough to warrant an explanation? It could just be assumed that it is a different form of training. Plus, we already couldn’t explain respawning, so let’s just chalk it up to gameplay being greater than canon.

Why can’t my SIV duel wield?

Maybe Lasky can show the crew Halo 4’s population charts.

> Why can’t my SIV duel wield?

He can, he’s just realizes how impractical and stupid it is in “real life”.

> > Why can’t my SIV duel wield?
>
> He can, he’s just realizes how impractical and stupid it is in “real life”.

Let’s hope he figures out how impracticable it is to lower your weapon and leave yourself vulnerable just to run a bit faster. :wink:

I’d rather say there now exist a canon trainings simulation called War Games and the MP has been intended to represent it. But because actually nothing in MP can be really considered canon or rather has been made canon, you can also do everything you want with it in regards to gameplay elements and get away with it without giving any canonical explanation.

Basically the MP has just gotten the name “War Games” attached to it to relate it to the universe in a way. Nothing more, nothing less. Pointless? Yes, if you ask me. Does it need any canonical explanations for something that gets removed for example? No, and I honestly would hope 343i stops with getting themselves caught up in finding unnecessary canon explanation for irrelevant things which eventually only raise more awkward questions than they clear.

> > Why can’t my SIV duel wield?
>
> He can, he’s just realizes how impractical and stupid it is in “real life”.

A spartan who is barely affected by recoil of a gun does not see the point in carrying two guns with the inclusion of combining 2 for a Shield + Un Shield Combo?
Or you know keep on shooting with one while reloading the other?
I mean Plasma Pistol + Pistol is quite effective against elites, especially when dual wielding.

> > > Why can’t my SIV duel wield?
> >
> > He can, he’s just realizes how impractical and stupid it is in “real life”.
>
> Let’s hope he figures out how impracticable it is to lower your weapon and leave yourself vulnerable just to run a bit faster. :wink:

> Maybe Lasky can show the crew Halo 4’s population charts.

Ow Shots Fired.