Infinity team slayer is to nooby Friendly

Literally this is just getting Ridiculous death by camping shotgun then saw then sniper like what do I do this is not Halo 343 go back to the drawing board that’s even if you have one AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHH

I enjoy owning noobs in Infinity Slayer.

You just sound like you came from a game where you got wrecked. Don’t worry Spartan, you’ll get better and have no problems against noobs. :slight_smile:

The people with the shotgun are playing smart though. When I get a shotgun I don’t run all over trying to kill people… I stay in one general area and take people out from there. If you’re getting killed a lot try and change your play style a bit. H4 is less run and gun than some previous games were. If everyone had to start with AR’s then this game would be very different, but because the DMR can kill people across every map it makes it much harder to just run around.

> The people with the shotgun are playing smart though. When I get a shotgun I don’t run all over trying to kill people… I stay in one general area and take people out from there. If you’re getting killed a lot try and change your play style a bit. H4 is less run and gun than some previous games were. If everyone had to start with AR’s then this game would be very different, but because the DMR can kill people across every map it makes it much harder to just run around.

No fun in not being able to move around as much. Lets camp and snipe because the power weapons spawn in our hands.