Infinity Slayer Gametype Idea

Take infinity slayer with the point score system and mix it with a variation of VIP. Its called “rival” at the start of the match each player is randomly partnered up with an opposing rival and only they can see their rivals waypoint. Extra points are given for a rival kill. It’s just an idea, but with infinity slayers point system it would work.

Man this is a wonderful idea! 343 should experiment with it if not use this , the whole rival thing would be pretty cool. you would see their waypoint and only their waypoint besides your teams. your rival team member way point would of course be red while your teams are blue.

Did you seriously make two accounts just so you could make a thread then make it look like someone likes the idea? It’s a good idea for a gametype, but that’s low.

> Did you seriously make two accounts just so you could make a thread then make it look like someone likes the idea? It’s a good idea for a gametype, but that’s low.

yeah and your account is my third one to hate on the other two…(sarcasm)

OT: yes with the waypoint red, but this would also throw some players off since they would go just for the waypoint. That would allow a smart player to capitalize on stealth all while being hunted himself.

This is actually quite an interesting idea! However, the rivals should probably switch up from time to time, since there will definitely be times when a really good player and a not-so-good guest will become rivals, and one will constantly dominate the other one, gaining a lot of points for his/her team.

Asides from that, I would absolutely love to see this gametype!

> This is actually quite an interesting idea! However, the rivals should probably switch up from time to time, since there will definitely be times when a really good player and a not-so-good guest will become rivals, and one will constantly dominate the other one, gaining a lot of points for his/her team.
>
> Asides from that, I would absolutely love to see this gametype!

I think it would be cool if they made it like AC multiplayer. Where everyone is hunting one other person. So say Player A is hunting player B, B is hunting C, and C is hunting A. I think that would be cool. And if it constantly rotated to allow players to hunt others, that would be awesome!

> > This is actually quite an interesting idea! However, the rivals should probably switch up from time to time, since there will definitely be times when a really good player and a not-so-good guest will become rivals, and one will constantly dominate the other one, gaining a lot of points for his/her team.
> >
> > Asides from that, I would absolutely love to see this gametype!
>
> I think it would be cool if they made it like AC multiplayer. Where everyone is hunting one other person. So say Player A is hunting player B, B is hunting C, and C is hunting A. I think that would be cool. And if it constantly rotated to allow players to hunt others, that would be awesome!

Yeah, AC’s multiplayer came to mind when I read this thread, that could work really well too!

> > This is actually quite an interesting idea! However, the rivals should probably switch up from time to time, since there will definitely be times when a really good player and a not-so-good guest will become rivals, and one will constantly dominate the other one, gaining a lot of points for his/her team.
> >
> > Asides from that, I would absolutely love to see this gametype!
>
> I think it would be cool if they made it like AC multiplayer. Where everyone is hunting one other person. So say Player A is hunting player B, B is hunting C, and C is hunting A. I think that would be cool. And if it constantly rotated to allow players to hunt others, that would be awesome!

it’s been so long since I played brotherhood I guess it is a lot like it lol

haha dude add me on xbox lol im no duplicated account