Infinity Slayer DLC required?

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Who else is p***** off about this?

Instead off making infinity slayer DLC required, they should of made a playlist with with nothing but DLC maps so there rest of us are happy and not piss off anyone else who don’t have DLC that want to play.

“Not I.”, said the Deus.

me and all my friends are very happy we all get to play skyline and monolith and landfall competitively more often now

Not at all annoyed by this. In fact, they should make BTB require castle and crimson too. Castle DLC was my favourite and I never get to play it.

> Who else is p***** off about this?

Well considering that i bought the limited edition…

> Instead off making infinity slayer DLC required, they should of made a playlist with with nothing but DLC maps so there rest of us are happy and not piss off anyone else who don’t have DLC that want to play.

Except that the team sizes required for each map pack is different, meaning this is impossible.

As someone who loves Halo and always buys all of the map packs, no it does not piss me off.

wow a new topic from a free users again that now see that infinity slayer is DLC required.

to tell i like it that the dlc users have finally a play list where they can play the dlc maps.
it piss me not off that infinity slayer is dlc required for 1 dlc pack now i can finally play my 9 dlc maps in the play list that have pay for it.

Playing on Majestic maps was starting to be very rare for me, so I am glad that it is a requirement on the Infinity Slayer playlist as the maps are perfect for it and we can finally play more on the maps we paid for :slight_smile:

Not me. I own the Majestic map pack.

Why don’t you?

Nope. I’m sooo glad to finally be able to play the maps I payed for. This is the way it was in Halo 3. At first the DLC had it’s own playlist and then after a while they were put in with regular game types and you were required to buy the maps to play. Thanks a Ton 343i!!!

Why’d I be mad? I was mad about not being able to play DLC

Why would SLAYER be DLC only? Slayer is the backbone of multiplayer in Halo games and totally should be left alone when it comes to DLC restrictions.

> Playing on Majestic maps was starting to be very rare for me, so I am glad that it is a requirement on the Infinity Slayer playlist as the maps are perfect for it and we can finally play more on the maps we paid for :slight_smile:

You all aren’t seeing that making Slayer DLC only is a big change. ATLEAST make another playlist for the DLCs, not make one of the most popular playlists in Halo 4 DLC only, which makes Slayer a pretty low population playlist now. 343, please make another playlist DLC only and not Slayer.

It doesn’t bother me. Instead of a rotational DLC playlist they should just rotate the requirement around every other week.

I thought keeping the population was a big deal. About 5k+ players left that Infinity Slayer playlist overnight, and the numbers haven’t really popped up anywhere else (Big Team is about the same). Sure, some might leave due to stuff like GTAV, but would that many really leave, and especially from just one playlist?

But if population is a secondary concern now, then alrite.

I just find it troubling that the basic Halo playlist is no longer available out of the box (for someone who just buys the game for example). Unless Halo is now all about big teams, in which case I retract my argument. I was under the impression Halo was mainly a 4v4/5v5 game first with big team as a close second.

Buy the map pack.

Fixed.

Now you can be happy like all of the others that support Halo and its future ^

Enjoy the variety that comes with the new maps; they are fun.

Nothing to see here people…

I think all playlists should require DLC once that GOTY Edition of Halo 4 drops. That way there’s no excuse for people not having the DLC.

> I think all playlists should require DLC once that GOTY Edition of Halo 4 drops. That way there’s no excuse for people not having the DLC.

I don’t understand this. If players aren’t going to spend $30 for all of the DLC map packs, why would they spend $50 to buy a second copy of the game?