Infinity Mode. explore the infinity, get ready for battle...

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK

If you played ME3, you may follow me on this.

INFINITY MODE

A mode where the player (YOU) gets to walk around the UNSC infinity.

here you can go to the armory and upgrade your armor, customize your guns, make a AI squad for Spartan Ops (yep, create a team of 3 spartans to back you up), view the scenic windows, aand head for the holo deck for some custom games and match making.

This mode is 100% optional from the normal window.

Another feature, your cabin. You can use spartan points to upgrade your own personal room and dispay trophies earned from past battles (halo 3, Reach, ODST, etc).

You can invite up to 3 other friends to walk among your ship to show off things for some much earned bragging rights.

Does anyone have any additions you would want to see on the infinity?

What would be your incentives for having somethig like this?

This sounds like a really great idea. The whole idea also of Halo Infinity was the Spartan simulation so obviously, the Spartans taking part will need some where to live. Really great idea!

> This sounds like a really great idea. The whole idea also of Halo Infinity was the Spartan simulation so obviously, the Spartans taking part will need some where to live. Really great idea!

The idea is the Infinity is yours (almost) and you can customize the ship a bit, upgrade weapons, etc.

It is the spartans base of Operations.

Y’know; that actually sounds pretty freagin sweet! I mean seriously cool idea guy.

Nice idea!

Sounds awsome. A bit like the Normandy.

Well I would love this! i really like it when i can be more imwersed in the story. Though i think it should be optional as well because we need a fast menu system… that and i can feel the deep fast paced breathing of people opposed to change-on my neck

This is a pretty cool idea. Would love to see this in the game.

This is such a dumb idea…What is the point of it? To walk around the Infinity? It might be cool once but why would anyone continue to go to it when they can update loadouts and whatnot out of the ship?

Another lame immature idea from the Halo community. No wonder 343 doesn’t listen to us.

^CRY M0AR PLEX ;_;

> ^CRY M0AR PLEX ;_;

QQ

This reminds me of a thread on the Reach forum a few years ago called ‘Spartan Barracks’.

Anyways, I love the idea!

why only 4? But then again, having up to 16 people would turn into a bloodfest ffa.

Anywho, this is a good idea, customising your own little sleeping quarters. my idea is that you could buy your favourite weapons on a fibre glass model version of you, and you buy different stances for the model.

My thumbs can navigate a menu faster than a Spartan could walk around a hub world. No thanks.

More immersion= better gaming experience, this would rock

I like it alot! Definitely would like to see it implemented.

wouldn’t have a problem at all as long as no part of it touches gameplay.

I would just want it to be VERY customizable, and to join MM with a friend you could invite them to your deck and go to MM from there.

I like quirky stuff like this. Decking out your own Infinity cruiser gives us more reasons to earn Spartan points besides armor. It would be a welcomed addition in my opinion.

I made a thread with this idea yesterday…