Infinity Leaderboard?????

Can anybody see the Infinity Leaderboards, seeing as they updated the playlists today? Or is it just my shotty internet connection?

I don’t see it either.

They’re not up yet.

Anyone know how they calculate the leaderboard? Calculating them by who finishes the challenges first would seem very timezone biased. I have to be awake by 5:30 AM every weekday, I can’t wait until 1 AM every night and take 1-3 hours to finish the challenge.

Im guessing they wont be up till 5am EST.

> They’re not up yet.
>
> Anyone know how they calculate the leaderboard? Calculating them by who finishes the challenges first would seem very timezone biased. I have to be awake by 5:30 AM every weekday, I can’t wait until 1 AM every night and take 1-3 hours to finish the challenge.

the challenages reset at the same time all over. for me (PST) the new challenges come out at 2am. The first 20 people to complete the Waypont challenge win a MC tshirt,Halo 4 Soundtrack, and FUD on blu-ray.

> > They’re not up yet.
> >
> > Anyone know how they calculate the leaderboard? Calculating them by who finishes the challenges first would seem very timezone biased. I have to be awake by 5:30 AM every weekday, I can’t wait until 1 AM every night and take 1-3 hours to finish the challenge.
>
> the challenages reset at the same time all over. for me (PST) the new challenges come out at 2am. The first 20 people to complete the Waypont challenge win a MC tshirt,Halo 4 Soundtrack, and FUD on blu-ray.

So North America is screwed over? The contest is open to Asia, Europe, and Oceania.

Glad to see this is a fair competition…

> > They’re not up yet.
> >
> > Anyone know how they calculate the leaderboard? Calculating them by who finishes the challenges first would seem very timezone biased. I have to be awake by 5:30 AM every weekday, I can’t wait until 1 AM every night and take 1-3 hours to finish the challenge.
>
> the challenages reset at the same time all over. for me (PST) the new challenges come out at 2am. The first 20 people to complete the Waypont challenge win a MC tshirt,Halo 4 Soundtrack, and FUD on blu-ray.

I’m PST as well and have finished the waypoint weekly challenge. does that mean i have to wait a week for the next option to rise in the leaderboards? or should I continue to play in the infinity challenge playlist?

[deleted]

> How is it unfair? You can’t change the way the earth goes around the sun so stop whining and stay up a little later for that night. Jeez kids and their bed times these days. If you can’t show the dedication to win the prize and stay up late then you probably don’t deserve it anyway!

It’s more about being an adult than a kid little buddy. Not everyone can compromise their career or education for a minute chance to win a contest.

i thought they updated every 12 hours

> > > They’re not up yet.
> > >
> > > Anyone know how they calculate the leaderboard? Calculating them by who finishes the challenges first would seem very timezone biased. I have to be awake by 5:30 AM every weekday, I can’t wait until 1 AM every night and take 1-3 hours to finish the challenge.
> >
> > the challenages reset at the same time all over. for me (PST) the new challenges come out at 2am. The first 20 people to complete the Waypont challenge win a MC tshirt,Halo 4 Soundtrack, and FUD on blu-ray.
>
> I’m PST as well and have finished the waypoint weekly challenge. does that mean i have to wait a week for the next option to rise in the leaderboards? or should I continue to play in the infinity challenge playlist?

The weekly challenges reset at the same time EVERYWHERE in the world at the same time. It is fair yes. And you move up in the leaderboards by playing the challenge playlist, which this week is Infinity Slayer. The weekly Challenge is a side competition. Doesn’t anyone read up on stuff before they start whining?

starts tomorrow @12pm ET , updates every 24 hours

> > How is it unfair? You can’t change the way the earth goes around the sun so stop whining and stay up a little later for that night. Jeez kids and their bed times these days. If you can’t show the dedication to win the prize and stay up late then you probably don’t deserve it anyway!
>
> It’s more about being an adult than a kid little buddy. Not everyone can compromise their career or education for a minute chance to win a contest.

If you cant do it then you cant do it. You cant compete in every competition ever.

> > > How is it unfair? You can’t change the way the earth goes around the sun so stop whining and stay up a little later for that night. Jeez kids and their bed times these days. If you can’t show the dedication to win the prize and stay up late then you probably don’t deserve it anyway!
> >
> > It’s more about being an adult than a kid little buddy. Not everyone can compromise their career or education for a minute chance to win a contest.
>
> If you cant do it then you cant do it. You cant compete in every competition ever.

True.

Just kind of silly in my opinion to hold a competition where the majority of your fans will be ineligible to compete.