Infinity class ships.

In the opening Cinematic, we see what appears to be three Infinity class Starships - you can see them taking fire and the Shielding Systems responding around 1:55.

If it’s what I thin you’re seeing, they look like corvette-class Sangheili ships. Much too small at that distance to be an Infinity-class.

Those look to be Covenant/Sangheili ships but the UNSC really does need more Infinity-class ships.

> 2603643534597848;2:
> If it’s what I thin you’re seeing, they look like corvette-class Sangheili ships. Much too small at that distance to be an Infinity-class.

I Thought that at first but they have the same silhouette as the UNSC infinity. - Three long Wide Body ships in grey colouring with Energy Shielding.

> 2535442352393114;4:
> > 2603643534597848;2:
> > If it’s what I thin you’re seeing, they look like corvette-class Sangheili ships. Much too small at that distance to be an Infinity-class.
>
>
> I Thought that at first but they have the same silhouette as the UNSC infinity. - Three long Wide Body ships in grey colouring with Energy Shielding.

Nah. Thats just 343 making Covenant tech look uhm… different (in my opinion ugly but thats just what I think and I may change my mind later)

> 2533274824409174;5:
> > 2535442352393114;4:
> > > 2603643534597848;2:
> > > If it’s what I thin you’re seeing, they look like corvette-class Sangheili ships. Much too small at that distance to be an Infinity-class.
> >
> >
> > I Thought that at first but they have the same silhouette as the UNSC infinity. - Three long Wide Body ships in grey colouring with Energy Shielding.
>
>
> Nah. Thats just 343 making Covenant tech look uhm… different (in my opinion ugly but thats just what I think and I may change my mind later)

Yeah the new design for covenant vehicles is really bugging me. Why not keep what they had in H2A, man those vehicles were beautiful.

If we’re just talking about these new ships, the squarish covenant ones do like a little odd, but if they are the Arbiter’s it could be a symbol of the partnership. Maybe the UNSC is helping him design ships to build his fleet.

The Covenant has always had that bulbous G-Cleft shape to their ships. I remember seeing the Covenant Destroyer in Halo Wars for the first time, it looked odd, but it wasn’t as drastic a design change as these new Covenant vessels. I would like to know the class and capabilities of these new ships.
I really want a cannon fodder on the ships shown in the trailer.

> 2533274912254619;7:
> If we’re just talking about these new ships, the squarish covenant ones do like a little odd, but if they are the Arbiter’s it could be a symbol of the partnership. Maybe the UNSC is helping him design ships to build his fleet.

These are new covenant ships and they belong to Jul’s fleet. And the UNSC cannot help the Sangheili with ship design for obvious reasons.

> 2535442352393114;1:
> In the opening Cinematic, we see what appears to be three Infinity class Starships - you can see them taking fire and the Shielding Systems responding around 1:55.

Those are Covenant carriers or unknown designation.

> 2533275014949226;9:
> > 2533274912254619;7:
> > If we’re just talking about these new ships, the squarish covenant ones do like a little odd, but if they are the Arbiter’s it could be a symbol of the partnership. Maybe the UNSC is helping him design ships to build his fleet.
>
>
> These are new covenant ships and they belong to Jul’s fleet. And the UNSC cannot help the Sangheili with ship design for obvious reasons.

But in Halo 3 the Sangheili had a greenish tint to their phantoms. They could easily tint their warships to a color other than purple.