Infinity Challenge Yo

Does anyone else think this playlist killed Slayer for the next month??? All I run into are tryhards camping, etc…It’s not even really a tournament since deaths do not deduce points and its all based on medals and score lol.

The whole thing is totally messed up, I’d be winning this if I was unemployed and or lived on my own!! This doesn’t reflect skill, it simply rewards those that play all day.

Also why can’t it be based on Swat, far more fun.

It needs to be an average scored based on kills, death and number of games played with say minimum of 20 games required. Your final score could be based on your best 20 games played.

So 343 when are you going to sort this out…

I’ve still yet to play anyone good in either of those playlists, maybe trueskill needs more time to kick in.

I just think its dumb people are tryharding when it doesnt matter if you win or lose lol. If I was 10 and did nothing I could be in first just by playing a lot…Dumb concept to me…and trueskill works for me I think…Mostly every game I’m thrown into now are with above average players lol

Yeah I don’t think most realize that it’s just a grind. It makes little sense, since it’s just ranking people by the amount they play. Why bother?

But I assume the finals must be at least partially skill based. Can’t see that being a grind given the grand prize. Would be lol seeing people playing 24/7 in order to win the truck though. Or more likely, sharing accounts.

Maybe the finals will be some kind of ranked FFA…possible.

> The whole thing is totally messed up, I’d be winning this if I was unemployed and or lived on my own!! This doesn’t reflect skill, it simply rewards those that play all day.
>
> Also why can’t it be based on Swat, far more fun.
>
> It needs to be an average scored based on kills, death and number of games played with say minimum of 20 games required. Your final score could be based on your best 20 games played.
>
> So 343 when are you going to sort this out…

Don’t worry about it … Just play enough to get into whatever tier you want. If that’s tier 1…have fun grinding :slight_smile: