Infinity Challenge Started?

Has it started yet on the rules it says it started 20 mins ago at 12:00 Midnight EST. Anyone know?

the leaderboards are not up yet & the playlist hasent been updated on Halo 4…SMDH! Here we go again!

> the leaderboards are not up yet & the playlist hasent been updated on Halo 4…SMDH! Here we go again!

Oh ok sorry to bother you i didn’t know if they changed the time and im just the last one to know.

Thanks for posting though.

Nothing is changed till 3am PDT.

2am new Weekly Challenge tied to the “Infinity Challenge” appears. The “-Yoink!- Mobile Gaming” playlist will show at 3am which is when the Matchmaking Updates are taken place. Also expect some playlists to be taken down. for the remainder or the Qualifier Round and Final Round

> Nothing is changed till 3am PDT.
>
> 2am new Weekly Challenge tied to the “Infinity Challenge” appears. The “-Yoink!- Mobile Gaming” playlist will show at 3am which is when the Matchmaking Updates are taken place. Also expect some playlists to be taken down. for the remainder or the Qualifier Round and Final Round

Oh ok thank you its just that the website said start time was midnight EST so i just assumed so thank you for clearing this up.

> > Nothing is changed till 3am PDT.
> >
> > 2am new Weekly Challenge tied to the “Infinity Challenge” appears. The “-Yoink!- Mobile Gaming” playlist will show at 3am which is when the Matchmaking Updates are taken place. Also expect some playlists to be taken down. for the remainder or the Qualifier Round and Final Round
>
> Oh ok thank you its just that the website said start time was midnight EST so i just assumed so thank you for clearing this up.

This is all I researched as -Yoink!- Mobile has control of the tournament BUT 343 Industries runs the game.

> Nothing is changed till 3am PDT.
>
> 2am new Weekly Challenge tied to the “Infinity Challenge” appears. The “-Yoink!- Mobile Gaming” playlist will show at 3am which is when the Matchmaking Updates are taken place. Also expect some playlists to be taken down. for the remainder or the Qualifier Round and Final Round

3am EST? or a different time zone

> > Nothing is changed till 3am PDT.
> >
> > 2am new Weekly Challenge tied to the “Infinity Challenge” appears. The “-Yoink!- Mobile Gaming” playlist will show at 3am which is when the Matchmaking Updates are taken place. Also expect some playlists to be taken down. for the remainder or the Qualifier Round and Final Round
>
> 3am EST? or a different time zone

Since 343i is located on the West side of the US it is PST but -Yoink!- Mobile is EST. so go by the time 343i updates the game.

> > > Nothing is changed till 3am PDT.
> > >
> > > 2am new Weekly Challenge tied to the “Infinity Challenge” appears. The “-Yoink!- Mobile Gaming” playlist will show at 3am which is when the Matchmaking Updates are taken place. Also expect some playlists to be taken down. for the remainder or the Qualifier Round and Final Round
> >
> > 3am EST? or a different time zone
>
> Since 343i is located on the West side of the US it is PST but -Yoink!- Mobile is EST. so go by the time 343i updates the game.

You could have just said PST instead of being a smartass

How was that being a smartass? Looked like a reasonable explanation to me

> > > > Nothing is changed till 3am PDT.
> > > >
> > > > 2am new Weekly Challenge tied to the “Infinity Challenge” appears. The “-Yoink!- Mobile Gaming” playlist will show at 3am which is when the Matchmaking Updates are taken place. Also expect some playlists to be taken down. for the remainder or the Qualifier Round and Final Round
> > >
> > > 3am EST? or a different time zone
> >
> > Since 343i is located on the West side of the US it is PST but -Yoink!- Mobile is EST. so go by the time 343i updates the game.
>
> You could have just said PST instead of being a smartass

I’m not being a smartass? I’m just stating what I know if you don’t like it then don’t ask in the first place.