Infinity challenge slayer, my experience

I have never been more aggravated with jetpacks, camo, and boltshots in my life. I’m trying my best to have fun with this game but I can’t seem to do it. I play bad kids and trash on them and it’s boring to me, then I’ll play a team of good kids and be frustrated to no end. There’s not a good medium for me. I think I’m going to call it quits after this infinity challenge.

/rant

Some people have already been playing for hours on end in this challenge. I’m just going to assume that I won’t be in the top tier groupings to win the truck.

That’s because there is no balance in the game man. There needs to be a counter for every weapon, ability, assassination, etc… All people basically have to do is bum rush you at the start of most matches to trap you in your own spawn, then they will just sit there and spawn camp the whole time. (See most matches played on Exile for a perfect example of this).

Yeah I had something similar earlier. Everyone was using the same 3 things in all my matches too, Jetpack, DMR, and Boltshot.

As for that Spawn trapping reply, that’s not true. Spawns flip if a team pushes to far up on another’s spawn. Exile has multiple spawn options for both teams and with OD’s… yeah it’s not happening.

Theyre adding a ton of new stuff in 2013, right off that bat. Grifball, CSR(kind of), doubles, snipers and Koth will be back in January sometime, slayer pro is out and being fixed (possibly turning it into a classic halo playlist, hopefully, really want one), new spartan ops with all new maps plus episodes, 4v4 based dlc in febuary, and someone hinted about a possible MLG playlist, obviously with MLG settings, which is Brs and then some dmrs on the map, and a TU (boltshot nerf?). A few people quit in a few weeks after the game was released, they’re going to end up coming back when these things come into effect.

> Theyre adding a ton of new stuff in 2013, right off that bat. Grifball, CSR(kind of), doubles, snipers and Koth will be back in January sometime, slayer pro is out and being fixed (possibly turning it into a classic halo playlist, hopefully, really want one), new spartan ops with all new maps plus episodes, 4v4 based dlc in febuary, and someone hinted about a possible MLG playlist, obviously with MLG settings, which is Brs and then some dmrs on the map, and a TU (boltshot nerf?). A few people quit in a few weeks after the game was released, they’re going to end up coming back when these things come into effect.

I’m not sure a grifball playlist is going to be enough to keep me around. I haven’t played any mlg settings that I liked yet. I think it might just be time to move on. Let the people that enjoy it continue enjoying it. I’m not going to say that I’m absolutely done with it. I know I need a huge break from it though.

> As for that Spawn trapping reply, that’s not true. Spawns flip if a team pushes to far up on another’s spawn. Exile has multiple spawn options for both teams and with OD’s… yeah it’s not happening.

Happens to me at least about 3 matches out of 10 on Exile. Usually when I’m on Blue team. Your whole counter-argument is based on the idea that the enemy team rushes too far forward. If they don’t, like staying up in the caves in left, mid, and right yeah you can totally lock the Blue team into their spawn. There are lots of spawn points but in BTB the game tends to spawn you around your team. If they are all milling around the spawn because they are not able to vacate the area you are essentially locked into the same general spawn area. Not to mention that if only one or two people rush too far forward it won’t trigger the spawn flip.

Furthermore, your stated notion that OD is a reason for this not happening is also laughable, got to not be getting merc’d to get OD’s man.

I don’t know, maybe I usually get stuck on bad teams.