Infinity Challenge Regicide?

Great just what we all wanted…

Great! Just want I wanted - cheers.

proof?

Really? I love Regicide :slight_smile:

(Except when I lose even though I have the most kills lol)

Unbelievable, another week with the same playlist. God forbid you add FFA Slayer,Grifball, or MultiTeam. They can’t even bring back the gametypes they took away,Snipers,Slayer Pro and KOTH.

> Unbelievable, another week with the same playlist. God forbid you add FFA Slayer,Grifball, or MultiTeam. They can’t even bring back the gametypes they took away,Snipers,Slayer Pro and KOTH.

Snipers and KOTH were more popular than Regicide too.

Team Regicide would be perfect.

I would be happy if this was team regicide. But no. It has to be regular regicide. I just played it, and in my honest opinion, it was horrid.

The update reduced the party size for FFA Regicide from 6 to 3 so no more boosting.

I was just starting to enjoy Regicide because there seemed to be less “hardcore” players using DMR/Boltshot/Invis. Now…nothing but those kinds of players.

At the least they could have brought back some GOOD playlists…Rumble pit would be nice, snipers would be great again, heck Ill even take squad battle.

It almost seems as if they are picking gametypes for this challenge that no one really wants to play. Nobody wants to play your limited version of Juggernaut 343. Put the real games back on here… How I miss me some lone wolves…

I find regicide (+team) one of the best playlists.

Speak for yourself.

I disagree with you on this man. Regicide isn’t that bad a game at all and its nothing like juggernaut for the sheer fact that despite having a king its still remains completely free for all rather than having a group of people running round after one guy who’s virtually unstoppable. I think it’s definitely a good game-type to test the skills of people in this competition. If people can’t play it. Maybe a little practice would help.

I don’t get it, does 343i love Regicide or something?

I’ve seen tons of daily and weekly challenges, in the beginning, that were all Regicide related.

This is fine with me, was kinda expecting them to pull it out for the finals though tbh… you know, so they could do the whole “King of Halo” crap. Wondering what finals will be though. Perhaps the debut of a normal FFA in matchmaking? Or would they really be that stupid to put a team based gametype in the finals of a challenge that is based on single players?