infinity challenge leaderboard problem????

i got a email saying this

The qualifier period is now over and your position on the leaderboard has been secured. You’ll now only be competing against other soldiers within Tier 1, so get ready.

Remember you’re competing in the Halo® 4 Infinity Challenge Spartan Ops Finals for the Tier 1 top prize and giving up will not be tolerated!

Combat Tier: Tier 1

Mission Start: Jan 12th, 2013 at 00:00 AM EST

Mission Completion: Jan 19th, 2013 at 11:59 PM EST

Also, note that as a secondary objective you may want to achieve the weekly challenge in order to win a Halo® prize pack. Check the Halo® 4 Infinity Challenge website for more details.

The competition will be heating up during the Finals, so be sure to get onto your Xbox® 360 and start battling right away.

Good Luck Soldier.

So i go and look for myself and im no where to be found. then i looked on the old leaderboard and i am on it in tier 1 with 61 games. soooo i should be ranked with in the top 30s and im no wheres to be found anyone else get this issue?

yea i have this issue as well…i know i was in the top in tier 2 and i cant find myself either.

wish they would fix this

I’m not sure, but I think you misunderstood the rules. The qualifying period has no bearing on your position in the finals. All you are doing is earning a spot in a tier. Literally one full day of playing would have got you in tier 1 and that was enough.

The scores all reset when the finals started and that’s when the real competition began. If you didn’t start playing nonstop at midnight Saturday then you are probably out of luck by now. People are going balls to the wall for the prizes.

got the same problem here :confused: