Infinity Challenge leaderboard HELP!

I don’t know where else to post this, but ANY help would be very kind and greatly appreciated.

For some reason I can find my gamertag on the spartan ops leaderboard, but am unable to find it on the war games leaderboard, whenever I search for it, it says:

“Please enter a valid Gamertag.”

I do not understand how it is possible to find it on the Spartan ops leaderboard but not the wargames leaderboard. Was there a link in the registration I was supposed to click on? I looked through it multiple times.

• Thank you to anyone who can help me in resolving this issue

Depends on whether your playing infinity challenge slayer or not. If not your name won’t be on there.

anyone else find it ironic it’s the “-Yoink!- Gaming Tournament” ? haha

> anyone else find it ironic it’s the “-Yoink!- Gaming Tournament” ? haha

When I first saw that, I literally laughed, and couldn’t stop laughing for over a few minutes. My sides that day just didn’t recuperate as fast as I hoped they would, but the pain was well worth the tears.

support@virgingaming.com

I sent them a message about the same issue (I should be in the top 25 for Spartan Ops). They messaged back saying they’re solving the issue.

> > anyone else find it ironic it’s the “-Yoink!- Gaming Tournament” ? haha
>
> When I first saw that, I literally laughed, and couldn’t stop laughing for over a few minutes. My sides that day just didn’t recuperate as fast as I hoped they would, but the pain was well worth the tears.

I played one game of this comp thing and i’m 6942, do I win yet? or do i have to do nothing but halo all day errrryday? haha

I’ve got the same issue, post back here what they say please.

Ya i have the same issue here. I registered on 12.06.12 and go the ‘Halo 4 Infinity Challenge Enlistment Verification’ email. But I have checked for my gamertag ‘IpCI Rampage’ and get no listing in the leaderboards. I tried emailing support@virgingaming.com and got a ticket # reply but being the holidays not sure if my message is getting trough :confused:

Thread

Keep playing, your games are being counted but your gamertag is not being listed on the leaderboards.

343 and -Yoink!- Gaming are working on this issue and we are expecting a progress report later today.

Merry Christmas!

I’m having a similar issue, I just registered last night and played for 5 hrs and my name is not coming up yet. Maybe it will be listed on the War Games Leaderboard tomorrow?

The leaderboards do take some time to refresh, yes.