Infinity Challenge is stupid

I’ll explain. We have so many glitches, game breaking most, and many hacks. With this Infinity Challenge 343i won’t do anything until it’s over in January, so we have to go until January facing headless Spartans and no FIleshare. No Halo had these problems before, 343i did a bad job on this game.

I agree that the Infinity Challenge set up is flawed but i suspect that your mad that you won’t be getting that truck :P. Gamesager is all over that lol.

I wonder what the tax bill will be for whoever wins that truck. Oi!

I already quit Halo4 after i played 5th spartan OP episode.
Cuz i dont like playing a game with noobish auto Aim and full of glitches/bugs/Lazyness.
and also, all of my XBL friends arnt playing Halo4 anymore since a long time. So no1 there to play. (no they dont play CoD they play older games like me lol)

And lol at they still dont fix anything till end pf January…
Kids gets Halo4 under there Xmas trees and gets disappointed…

Edit: I stil wait till 343i finaly close this open Beta, fix everything and releasing the true Halo4! ha!

Don’t forget all those noobs with mod controllers.

so don’t play it?

Gamesager rotates players on one account.

> I already quit Halo4 after i played 5th spartan OP episode.
> Cuz i dont like playing a game with noobish auto Aim and full of glitches/bugs/Lazyness.
> and also, all of my XBL friends arnt playing Halo4 anymore since a long time. So no1 there to play. (no they dont play CoD they play older games like me lol)
>
> And lol at they still dont fix anything till end pf January…
> Kids gets Halo4 under there Xmas trees and gets disappointed…

And yet you’re still on the forums for some reason, congrats on having no life buddy.

> Cuz i dont like playing a game with noobish auto Aim and full of glitches/bugs/Lazyness.
> and also, all of my XBL friends arnt playing Halo4 anymore since a long time. So no1 there to play. (no they dont play CoD they play older games like me lol)
>
>
> Edit: I stil wait till 343i finaly close this open Beta, fix everything and releasing the true Halo4! ha!

My head hurts

> > I already quit Halo4 after i played 5th spartan OP episode.
> > Cuz i dont like playing a game with noobish auto Aim and full of glitches/bugs/Lazyness.
> > and also, all of my XBL friends arnt playing Halo4 anymore since a long time. So no1 there to play. (no they dont play CoD they play older games like me lol)
> >
> > And lol at they still dont fix anything till end pf January…
> > Kids gets Halo4 under there Xmas trees and gets disappointed…
>
> And yet you’re still on the forums for some reason, congrats on having no life buddy.

I think people are on the forums to check on what’s what and to pass time. I don’t play this game and refuse to play it until they fix it. I tried one game yesterday and it was the same thing, everyone using DMR or Light Rifles, with Stickies everywhere, and that god-awful Boltshot.

> I wonder what the tax bill will be for whoever wins that truck. Oi!

Back when I heard what the grand prize was, I looked around and did the math and it would be about $15,000 out of pocket

>
>
> Edit: I stil wait till 343i finaly close this open Beta, fix everything and releasing the true Halo4! ha!

Honestly if all these “glitches and bugs” keep people like this guy from playing Halo 4 I kind of hope 343 will never fix them.

> I’ll explain. We have so many glitches, game breaking most, and many hacks. With this Infinity Challenge 343i won’t do anything until it’s over in January, so we have to go until January facing headless Spartans and no FIleshare. No Halo had these problems before, 343i did a bad job on this game.

In terms of glitches and “hacks”, I haven’t seen much…

When I checked the leaderboards yesterday, gamesager was in the lead by 20k and now they’ve been surpassed. How is it possible to get 50k points in one day? I played 12 hours straight yesterday, averaging over 200/match(including end of match joins with very little point gain) and I only got around 7k points for the day. Based on that info., even if you averaged approx. 400 per match for 24 hours straight, you should only get about 28k. Which does add up for these 4 days worth of leaderboard updates, but that’s still getting really high averages over 24 straight hours of play

So, how are so many people making these outrageous point gains if they’re not cheating/boosting? By that I mean multiple people playing on one account, hacking bits of the game, network manipulation, etc. If this is supposed to be a real competition for real prizes, then why isn’t the playing field setup fairly with absolutely no bias, and why aren’t things being monitored more closely for extremely suspicious behavior?

Yea, I refuse to believe that they are gaining that much points by themselves in one day. Im in the same boat as you. I play the most I can in one day and the most points I gain is around 7,ooo. I just dont see how they can sit around all day without doing anything of importance of their life. But oh well I guess there’s ppl like that out there.

I’m still under the impression that all the top 10 are going to be boosting in some fashion.