Infinity challenge help

does anyone know how you are scored in the halo infinity challenge under the war games playlist??

They total up your game scores and then separate you into 3 tiers.
Tier one is the top 10% highest scoring players competing and then tier 2 is 11-40% and tier 3 is the other 60% of players.
If you go to the waypoint homepage and click on Infinity Challenge you can get to the war games leader boards. You can search by your gamer tag to know where you are in the tournament. Good Luck to you!