Infinity challenge fine print question

Am I reading this right? That I am not allowed to be eligible for living in AZ?

ELIGIBILITY: Subject to the following restrictions, the Tournament is open to everyone (excluding residents of AZ, CT, MD, TN, VT, QUEBEC AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW) who have reached the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which they reside (19 in AL, 18 in all other U.S. states) (“Age of Majority”) before the start of the Tournament. Employees, officers, directors and agents of Sponsor, Microsoft Corporation, Ford, Lions Gate Entertainment and their advertising, media buying and promotional agencies, assigns, parents, affiliated and subsidiary entities and the immediate family (spouse, parent, sibling, child) or members of their same households (whether related or not) of such employees, officers, directors and agents are not eligible to participate in the Tournament. -Yoink!- Gaming-sponsored players are eligible to participate in the Tournament and do not receive any special privileges as they relate to the Tournament. Sponsor shall have the right at any time to require proof of identity, date of birth and/or eligibility to participate in the Tournament. Failure to provide such proof if requested shall result in disqualification. The Tournament is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, and local laws and regulations and is VOID IN AZ, CT, MD, TN, VT, and QUEBEC AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.

Yeah, you’re reading that right.

A pity, but minor. Nice that this is open to players outside the US, for once, and I hope one of those players wins.

Go team CANADA

damn it all. You think they would have let me know when I registered because it asks you for your state.

Before anyone throws a fit, this is likely an issue with Arizona’s “gambling” laws. See Arizona Revised Statues 13-3301. The contest may fail to meet the definition of the exempt act of “Amusement Gambling”, making it legally problematic to hold the contest there.