Infinity challenge cheaters exposed!

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not call out individuals. This includes forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

This is the closest I can get to contacting 343 about the obvious cheating in the infinity challenge as well as informing other players, so here it goes. I realize that 343 has posted that cheaters will be removed without warning and my question is why hasn’t it happened? It doesn’t take a genius to come up with a simple math formula that easily exposes this to the public. On average you can get about 5-8 games per hour, coming out to 120-192 games in a non-stop 24 hour span. Now lets expose the current 1st place holder Naughty93, who within the 1st day of score postings had roughly 80,000 points. If he/she was to play 24 hours straight he/she would have to average 416-667 points per game, which is a really high average considering you have to split points with 3 other players, not to mention having to eat,use the restroom, etc. I myself have only been able to pull off getting 500+ points in maybe 3 games and I’m a decent player(currently ranked 282). The 2nd day of score postings Naughty93 jumped up to roughly 180,000 points(100,000 point jump), meaning he/she would have to had averaged 520-833 points in a non-stop 24 hour session. This average would obviously have to be higher since you have to take eating, sleep, restroom breaks, etc., into account. And if this doesn’t expose the cheating then this next part will definitely show how its being done. I personally had the displeasure of seeing this firsthand when I checked the previous stats of a game to see that Bvcko, currently ranked #4, had accumulated 700+ points. I was wondering how this was possible when my friends and I realized that both the guests on Bvcko’s team had ZERO kills, meaning that Bvcko and his friend were hiding their guests so that they could split more points between themselves, while not having to worry about anyone else joining the game to take potential points. While it does take some skill to basically do 2 versus 4, it’s not fair and it’s flat out cheating. And to use xbox live’s own definition of cheating for when filing a complaint, CHEATING-THE PLAYER USED KNOWN OR UNKNOWN IN-GAME OR OTHER EXPLOITS TO INFLUENCE THE RESULTS OF A GAME. I also took the liberty to save film on the game with Bvcko as proof. With all this being said how is it FAIR for 343 to keep everyone in the top several pages still in the competition when it’s obvious that they didn’t rightfully earn their spot. I amongst many others have fairly competed just to see cheaters prosper without fail and would surely hate to see someone win something that they obviously don’t deserve. If this turns out to be the case I can personally say that I will not be playing any Halo ever again much less buy any game produced by 343 Industries, and if anything boycott 343 Industries in the future. It truly pains me to say that since I have been a fan of halo since it first released on the original xbox platform but alas the above circumstances have pushed my last buttons.

sincerely,

A dedicated and non-cheating player

I’ve talked briefly with the VG rep, he assures me that it will be taken care of, but probably won;t occur until the weekend. Perhaps even once the tourney is finished?

Like you, I’ve been paying attention to the leaders, the very, very blatant ones have in the last day or so, seem to be making an effort to make it look legit, allowing their teammates one or two kills.

The funny thing about it is I’m actually finding the blatant cheating rather entertaining. Sheesh, you get banned from boosting, you don’t think you won’t get banned in a tournament?

Isn’t the first rule of cheating to make it look like you aren’t cheating.

That said, especially at the top, it looks like there are a few legit players mixed in there, best of luck to them.

I think they should auction the car and give the money to charity.

Hilarious. Cumulative points were always going to do this.

Paragraphs please. Content is good, spacing is not

I tried to win an ipad in the hitman sniper challenge. Unfortunately I came third in the last month, the person that won it had won on a previous month with a different account. IO interactive or future publishing didn’t seem to care. So we are lucky that they are doing something about this cheating in this poor attempt of a tournement.

Note to all players:

Any competitor found or suspected to be cheating, stat padding or involved in any collusion will be removed from the leaderboard without any notice.

> Note to all players:
>
> Any competitor found or suspected to be cheating, stat padding or involved in any collusion will be removed from the leaderboard without any notice.

So is this why you havn’t removed the one that has been called out so many times boosting in the IC? Just curious, i’m not in it, nor do I know the punishment for it… but I do hate to see those lose out who actually put effort into it.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not call out individuals. This includes forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Didn’t notice the first time I read through… man you must be like the 50th person to post about Naughty… why didn’t look up his/hers games … they boost on slayer … 60 kills, least was til all the callouts, but still 50 kills a game while the others are 3-5… had a 14 k/d but now a 7… yeah they know they are busted.

That’s actually the most entertaining thing about this, you can see it in their matches they know the gig is up. Even funnier, with a just a few alterations, they keep doing it. As getting your extra controllers a few kills isn’t going to be obvious…

>

From the looks of it… don’t know if they can get into trouble, but he/she has the same ppl help everytime… problem is they got so high it was to noticeable… on the leaderboards… K/D… pretty much anywhere, so now trying to fix it there mistake is what I am thinking…343 really should take a look at his/her games 50-60 kills on slayer… most with the same ppl.

Oh 343 is looking into it along with -Yoink!- Gaming. I suspect its going to be a dramatic sweep of the banhammer, perhaps even after the tournament has officially ended.

There are multiple threads about this already, and they all say the same thing:

They WILL be banned, and they will have NO chance at ANY of the winnings.