Infinity Challenge Boosters!

Alright so this is to address the boosters on the Halo Infinity Challenge currently. In between my matches I’ve been looking up there gamer tags on Waypoint. Almost all of the top 30 are boosting!

Multiple people hitting 60 kills a game 24/7 around the clock! And then there are the people that are playing semi-legit, having a friend helping them out playing the game all the time as well. What about all the legit people like myself who did a 72 hour stent, slept 4 hours and im at it again as long as i can go, skipping my college classes for this week. Are we all just gonna be pushed out by boosters? It doesn’t say anything about boosting in the ToS but it does say if they consider you unfit for the prize or whatever they can sue you for legal damages.

So whats gonna happen to them? Should we ignore the boosters on the list? or will there scores stand? Will they actually get them all? Cause i know there are quiet a few in the top 100 that are doing only 8 hours or so a day.
So whats gonna happen? Cause without the boosters I’d be in the top 50 and im moving up 10 to 20 places a day, and im sure there are a few hundred other players out there with the same issue as me.

To quote 343i directly about this issue:

> We are aware of this issue and working with -Yoink!- Gaming to ensure that illegitimate players are ineligible for prizes. Thank you!

Oh…well…Thanks xD
Do you think they will get the lot of them though? I’d really prefer to see the truck go to an american too…preferably me lmao but ya know.

Also not to mention all the people the are two people playing on one account, thats technically cheating as well. I doubt they will catch them

> Also not to mention all the people the are two people playing on one account, thats technically cheating as well. I doubt they will catch them

[REDACTED BY MONITOR] beleive it or not is not boosting. I played a few games (until getting booted for a replacement for Draxus) and they get through games atleast 3-4 minutes a game. It’s pretty amazing. I wish I could do that. But I have been playing with randies and can’t get but 20 games in a day because of school :confused: So I gave up and I’m atleast trying to go for the UNSC Dog Tags because it is mainly impossible for me to catch up for skipping a day in the tournament. I played the ver firsty day and was at the rank #31. The next day I was #75… The next I didn’t play… I’m was at #178. I am now #160. This is a tournament that impossible. But I’ll keep trying. The cheaters will lose there place though :3 Good luck man :smiley:

Game on,

Rising/Midnight

Just a reminder guys but let’s not talk about specific people in the Infinity Challenge directly, boosting or not, okay?

> Just a reminder guys but let’s not talk about specific people in the Infinity Challenge directly, boosting or not, okay?

Sorry. Won’t happen again. I didn’t know xD

"nyone else notice a huge drop in points since the boosters were removed?

I lost almost half my points, my friend who Iplayed with half the time didn’t lose any…

I received this from -Yoink!- gaming support:

" Hey ,

The security team from 343 has been investigating certain cheaters and cheating situations and have done a mass clean up on points which were awarded undeservingly as well as users being blocked from the challenge completely

Thanks,

Sally"

> Oh…well…Thanks xD
> Do you think they will get the lot of them though? I’d really prefer to see the truck go to an american too…preferably me lmao but ya know.

VG to scared to give the truck to anyone but america any way

well guys ive been playing day and night with only 3 hours sleep each night.been tracking all my points through halo way point , and i also lost thousands of points ,thay just vanished when the leader board cocked up. i dont know if thay think im cheating but im a 41 year old guy from england who hasn t a clue how to cheat was just playing like crazy to win the halo 4 5 pack spartan figures for my 5 year old lad who is compleatly obsessed with halo 4 god he even sleeps with john the master cheif, so i am so upset about this i dont think i will ever play xbox again … and i have had my xbox since the very first day it came out ,7 years i think ,i remember paceing the front room all day waiting for delivery… if my points were corrected i would be a lot higher MY GAME TAG IS ANDY BOSS SHOT WAS A TRUE HONIST GAMER NOW VERY GUTTERD… YOURS FAITHFULLY ANDY BOSS SHOT

Another question, does anyone know when the winners will receive an email?

Greetings from holland

Fml itz thies

The Infinity Challenge was super duper stupid. All it means if you won is that you are a cheater who boosts or you play all the time. The latter isn’t necessarily bad, but it should have been based on TrueSkill. It would have still been broken, but it would have been more fair. Think about it, the truck will either go to a normal person who cheats and boosts, or a noncontributing to society person who sits on the couch nonstop. As for the OP skipping COLLEGE to do this: let’s just say you’ve got to get your priorities straight. With all due respect, of course.

just like to say i was one of the winners came 120 on the leaderboard would have been much higher if i wasnt robber of thousands of hard erned points for no reason …so i did win still flippen peed off tho