Infinite's Radar

Do most people agree that with Halo 5’s advanced mobility, the radar in multiplayer was simply inferior to previous iterations?

Reviewing the Halo Infinite vidoc, you can see the radar a few times and it is hard to judge it’s range.

Any thoughts on if the range should be bigger than Halo 5? I’ll be a little sad if there is no warning at all that I will be grapple jacked. :joy:

> 2533274806780910;1:
> Do most people agree that with Halo 5’s advanced mobility, the radar in multiplayer was simply inferior to previous iterations?
>
> Reviewing the Halo Infinite vidoc, you can see the radar a few times and it is hard to judge it’s range.
>
> Any thoughts on if the range should be bigger than Halo 5? I’ll be a little sad if there is no warning at all that I will be grapple jacked. :joy:

If you are in a vehicle and at risk of being grapplejacked, I would imagine your radar is extended anyway. In the older Halos (I believe Reach in particular) when you are in a Banshee or Falcon your radar range is enormous.

Radar Range in multiplayer is 20m as seen from the multiplayer overview here

> 2533274806780910;1:
> I’ll be a little sad if there is no warning at all that I will be grapple jacked. :joy:

I hope that if you get grappled your controller will vibrate or your AI yells “Look out!” Or something like that giving you a few seconds to try and get a headshot/close quarters weapon retaliation. May even be a medal to kill someone trying to grapple jack you.

I don’t think it’ll be too much of a problem. Also side note, does anyone else think the radar looks -Yoink!-??