Infinite TV Spot Just Dropped

TV commercial just dropped. Does this point towards a spring release maybe? Surely they wouldnt start dropping TV commercials already if the game was launching holiday 2021?

link

EDIT: Also he grapples on to a banshee in the commercial, I hope you can do that in the game lol

Looks like they’re just using MC to advertise the Xbox Series X.

> 2535413438704827;2:
> Looks like they’re just using MC to advertise the Xbox Series X.

Well he was launch title for the console.

It seems like it would be a messier process to delay all these things, kind of like the Monster promotion starting in September. If they initially want this commercial to air only a couple months from Halo’s release then it that would leave a hole in the Series X marketing

It’s embarrassing that we’re getting launch promotion for a game we know almost nothing about

> 2533274846978810;5:
> It’s embarrassing that we’re getting launch promotion for a game we know almost nothing about

we get that for most games these days i doubt halo would be treated any different

Watching it feels misleading…the new consoles coming out soon and seeing that just makes it seem like you’d be able to get them together doesn’t it? I mean there are still people out there that don’t frequent these forums or know any news on infinite. If they were to see that and not even know the games been delayed…I wouldn’t blame them if they thought the game was coming out this year.

I think it was just another marketing agent that couldn’t be delayed similar to the monster/nerf/mega construx etx

> 2533274809988140;8:
> I think it was just another marketing agent that couldn’t be delayed similar to the monster/nerf/mega construx etx

I agree, It’s also an ad to win an Xbox Series X from Taco Bell and promote the Xbox brand and the power of the new console.

> 2533274842046585;7:
> Watching it feels misleading…the new consoles coming out soon and seeing that just makes it seem like you’d be able to get them together doesn’t it? I mean there are still people out there that don’t frequent these forums or know any news on infinite. If they were to see that and not even know the games been delayed…I wouldn’t blame them if they thought the game was coming out this year.

If you’re going to drop 500 on the new console and you don’t follow what’s going on across the whole platform , that’s on you dude . Microsoft and 343 ect don’t need to hold your hand . Amazing tool the internet and a 5 sec google search is all it takes .

> 2535406126289417;10:
> > 2533274842046585;7:
> > Watching it feels misleading…the new consoles coming out soon and seeing that just makes it seem like you’d be able to get them together doesn’t it? I mean there are still people out there that don’t frequent these forums or know any news on infinite. If they were to see that and not even know the games been delayed…I wouldn’t blame them if they thought the game was coming out this year.
>
> If you’re going to drop 500 on the new console and you don’t follow what’s going on across the whole platform , that’s on you dude . Microsoft and 343 ect don’t need to hold your hand . Amazing tool the internet and a 5 sec google search is all it takes .

Relax bro. Jesus. I’m just saying how it looks. Did I say it would be a DIE HARD halo fan in that scenario? Hold their hand? Give me a break.

> 2533274842046585;11:
> > 2535406126289417;10:
> > > 2533274842046585;7:
> > > Watching it feels misleading…the new consoles coming out soon and seeing that just makes it seem like you’d be able to get them together doesn’t it? I mean there are still people out there that don’t frequent these forums or know any news on infinite. If they were to see that and not even know the games been delayed…I wouldn’t blame them if they thought the game was coming out this year.
> >
> > If you’re going to drop 500 on the new console and you don’t follow what’s going on across the whole platform , that’s on you dude . Microsoft and 343 ect don’t need to hold your hand . Amazing tool the internet and a 5 sec google search is all it takes .
>
> Relax bro. Jesus. I’m just saying how it looks. Did I say it would be a DIE HARD halo fan in that scenario? Hold their hand? Give me a break.

Cos google searches are hard prior to a console purchase ? Mkay I guess buying the ps5 blind and being mad about not being able to play halo could be a thing then.

> 2535406126289417;12:
> > 2533274842046585;11:
> > > 2535406126289417;10:
> > > > 2533274842046585;7:
> > > > Watching it feels misleading…the new consoles coming out soon and seeing that just makes it seem like you’d be able to get them together doesn’t it? I mean there are still people out there that don’t frequent these forums or know any news on infinite. If they were to see that and not even know the games been delayed…I wouldn’t blame them if they thought the game was coming out this year.
> > >
> > > If you’re going to drop 500 on the new console and you don’t follow what’s going on across the whole platform , that’s on you dude . Microsoft and 343 ect don’t need to hold your hand . Amazing tool the internet and a 5 sec google search is all it takes .
> >
> > Relax bro. Jesus. I’m just saying how it looks. Did I say it would be a DIE HARD halo fan in that scenario? Hold their hand? Give me a break.
>
> Cos google searches are hard prior to a console purchase ? Mkay I guess buying the ps5 blind and being mad about not being able to play halo could be a thing then.

Where did I EVER say someone would be mad in my OP? Lookin pretty foolish there bro. doesn’t take a genius to comprehend what I meant, but judging by your reply I may be mistaken.

> 2533274842046585;13:
> > 2535406126289417;12:
> > > 2533274842046585;11:
> > > > 2535406126289417;10:
> > > > > 2533274842046585;7:
> > > > > Watching it feels misleading…the new consoles coming out soon and seeing that just makes it seem like you’d be able to get them together doesn’t it? I mean there are still people out there that don’t frequent these forums or know any news on infinite. If they were to see that and not even know the games been delayed…I wouldn’t blame them if they thought the game was coming out this year.
> > > >
> > > > If you’re going to drop 500 on the new console and you don’t follow what’s going on across the whole platform , that’s on you dude . Microsoft and 343 ect don’t need to hold your hand . Amazing tool the internet and a 5 sec google search is all it takes .
> > >
> > > Relax bro. Jesus. I’m just saying how it looks. Did I say it would be a DIE HARD halo fan in that scenario? Hold their hand? Give me a break.
> >
> > Cos google searches are hard prior to a console purchase ? Mkay I guess buying the ps5 blind and being mad about not being able to play halo could be a thing then.
>
> Where did I EVER say someone would be mad in my OP? Lookin pretty foolish there bro. doesn’t take a genius to comprehend what I meant, but judging by your reply I may be mistaken.

God of war on the series x is gonna be sick as bro

> 2535406126289417;14:
> > 2533274842046585;13:
> > > 2535406126289417;12:
> > > > 2533274842046585;11:
> > > > > 2535406126289417;10:
> > > > > > 2533274842046585;7:
> > > > > > Watching it feels misleading…the new consoles coming out soon and seeing that just makes it seem like you’d be able to get them together doesn’t it? I mean there are still people out there that don’t frequent these forums or know any news on infinite. If they were to see that and not even know the games been delayed…I wouldn’t blame them if they thought the game was coming out this year.
> > > > >
> > > > > If you’re going to drop 500 on the new console and you don’t follow what’s going on across the whole platform , that’s on you dude . Microsoft and 343 ect don’t need to hold your hand . Amazing tool the internet and a 5 sec google search is all it takes .
> > > >
> > > > Relax bro. Jesus. I’m just saying how it looks. Did I say it would be a DIE HARD halo fan in that scenario? Hold their hand? Give me a break.
> > >
> > > Cos google searches are hard prior to a console purchase ? Mkay I guess buying the ps5 blind and being mad about not being able to play halo could be a thing then.
> >
> > Where did I EVER say someone would be mad in my OP? Lookin pretty foolish there bro. doesn’t take a genius to comprehend what I meant, but judging by your reply I may be mistaken.
>
> God of war on the series x is gonna be sick as bro

Nice deflection kid. Try growing up sometime. There’s no sense in continuing to reply to you from now on though. It adds nothing to the discussion. Have a good night.