Infinite Technical Test Crossplay??

I just got my invitation into the technical preview, but with many of my friends on PC and myself on Xbox I have to ask, will the preview have crossplay? Does anyone know for sure, one way or the other?

No news on if cross play will work. That’s something which they should mention in the live stream tomorrow before the test starts.

Haven’t had a chance to play the flight yet, but does anyone know if it has crossplay now that it’s open?

I’ve been able to send invites to my friends who are on Xbox while I am on PC, but none of them have access to the flight. This makes me thing cross-play is enabled, but I can’t say for a fact that it is.

I can confirm cross play does work as I am playing with my brother who is on a high end pc and I’m on an OG Xbox One.

Awesome, thank you all!

> 2533274832880993;5:
> I can confirm cross play does work as I am playing with my brother who is on a high end pc and I’m on an OG Xbox One.

How did you guys play. I don’t see an option to add a friend that plays on Steam

> 2568124073237949;7:
> > 2533274832880993;5:
> > I can confirm cross play does work as I am playing with my brother who is on a high end pc and I’m on an OG Xbox One.
>
> How did you guys play. I don’t see an option to add a friend that plays on Steam

i believe you add eachother as friends in-game, it uses xbox/microsoft. not steam friends list. then you invite to lobby and play.
i think this because this is my childhood xbox live original account and i see old old old friends i havent talked to in decades.

> 2568124073237949;7:
> > 2533274832880993;5:
> > I can confirm cross play does work as I am playing with my brother who is on a high end pc and I’m on an OG Xbox One.
>
> How did you guys play. I don’t see an option to add a friend that plays on Steam

He just joined my fire team by using the in game friends list which is connected to your Xbox friends list so I’m assuming it’s just prior games and has prompt that allows you to send an invite.