INFINITE TECH PREVIEW – XBOX FEEDBACK & THOUGHTS

I missed giving my feedback for the Infinite Tech Preview (Xbox) so, Ill just post here.

Bug Issue (Halo Insider Support):

1. On Bazaar - Spawning on the Blue side, when you are running toward the VK-78 Command on the wall and you slide to get to it, the character sometimes glitches in and out of 3rd person.
  2. On Bazaar, Blue side, Right next to the VK-78 Commando, When you are peaking on the bridge looking down at the area below rocket spawn, if you get to close to the edge, you will glitch through the bridge and be on the ground in front of the blue gate entrance.

Bot Slayer:
-Whenever I encountered all four bots grouped up on difficult setting, when they engaged, I would drop instantly. (Guess all four bots hit a head shot lol).

• Did anyone else have issues where beatdowns would not register? I felt like there were times were I clearly should have hit the bot, but my character does the motion in front of the bot and the beatdown just does not register.

Halo Infinite Tech Preview Personal Feedback:

1. Score Screen In Game - I did not like having to hit the back button to have the score screen open and then again to make the score screen go away in the middle of the game. I like personally like the old method on holding down the back button and after I release it, the score screen disappears. This allows me to quickly check stats and if needed I can engage my enemy upon releasing the back button.
  2. Score Screen After Game - After the match ends, you need to click X to see the score screen breakdown for all players. I personally would rather see stats breakdown immediately after a match (just like many original Halo games) rather then my personal score and medals. If we could go back to the original roots of seeing stats first, that would be great.
  3. Character customization: In order to apply something to your character for example the color, you need to click on that color with A button and then you need to click X to apply the color change. The old way was just to click A on the color and the color/customization is applied to your character. (I may be just nit picking but why change something if its not broke - Pick a color, click A and it applied (easy) VS Now: Pick a color, click A, review you like the color you picked and then click X to apply).

Battle Pass:

1. When you pay to level up, it should be a certain amount of XP rather then you automatically go to the next level. Why would you pay to level up from 400/500xp when you could pay the same amount to level up to the next level from 0/500xp. Purchasing a 500xp boost makes more sense, that way for example if you already have 400/500xp at level 1, you will then be boosted to 400/500xp level 2 and will only be required to play one match to hit the level 3 reward.

Weapons:

1. VK-78 Commando - Hip firing this thing is a beast but scoped in this things recoil is insane. Now you can adjust each scope settings sensitivity so maybe it is just a matter of tweaking the scope but on standard settings I personally thought the VK had way to much recoil scoped in.
  2. BR75 is a beast and well balanced even when zoomed it. Feels just right.
  3. Pulse Carbine - Friken OP. This thing will melt your opponents and it does not need much skill to use. I would like to see it tweaked down in power otherwise I will be grabbing one every match lol.
  4. MK50 Sidekick - On Xbox felt just ok. For me felt a little under powered but then again you can pop rounds of as fast as you can click the trigger which is probably why I wont use it all the time…(probably easier with a mouse and pad).

What we did not get to see: Halo Multiplayer rank system (Hopefully we hear more on this soon!)

• I hope next test (if there is one) we get to see how characters level up in matchmaking. I hope we get to see a 1-50 ran system brought back to display our highest rank in matchmaking! We did all get to see a 1 by our name during the technical preview, so I am hoping that’s the numerical rank we get to show off from matchmaking!!!

That’s all I got. Overall Halo Infinite was a blast! The game felt good, sounded great and had an original feel to it. Cant wait for more!

You can change the scoreboard so you have to hold and let go like the old way.

> 2533274792737987;2:
> You can change the scoreboard so you have to hold and let go like the old way.

Oh Great!! Thanks for letting me know. That was really bothering me during matches.

> 2810058517499626;3:
> > 2533274792737987;2:
> > You can change the scoreboard so you have to hold and let go like the old way.
>
> Oh Great!! Thanks for letting me know. That was really bothering me during matches.

Me too and then I found it in the menu somehow. It was announcing checking the scoreboard then spawning with it still being up.

I honestly think he side kick is perfectly balanced. The skill gap feels good however I doesn’t replace any other weapon IMO. I used the commando with hip fire for distance shots and I agree scoped it’s rough however it isn’t really rifle to begin with.

> 2533274792737987;4:
> > 2810058517499626;3:
> > > 2533274792737987;2:
> > > You can change the scoreboard so you have to hold and let go like the old way.
> >
> > Oh Great!! Thanks for letting me know. That was really bothering me during matches.
>
> Me too and then I found it in the menu somehow. It was announcing checking the scoreboard then spawning with it still being up.
>
> I honestly think he side kick is perfectly balanced. The skill gap feels good however I doesn’t replace any other weapon IMO. I used the commando with hip fire for distance shots and I agree scoped it’s rough however it isn’t really rifle to begin with.

Maybe, I just need to get use to the Sidekick a little more. And yea, that Commando scoped YIKES lol

> 2810058517499626;5:
> > 2533274792737987;4:
> > > 2810058517499626;3:
> > > > 2533274792737987;2:
> > > > You can change the scoreboard so you have to hold and let go like the old way.
> > >
> > > Oh Great!! Thanks for letting me know. That was really bothering me during matches.
> >
> > Me too and then I found it in the menu somehow. It was announcing checking the scoreboard then spawning with it still being up.
> >
> > I honestly think he side kick is perfectly balanced. The skill gap feels good however I doesn’t replace any other weapon IMO. I used the commando with hip fire for distance shots and I agree scoped it’s rough however it isn’t really rifle to begin with.
>
> Maybe, I just need to get use to the Sidekick a little more. And yea, that Commando scoped YIKES lol

The more I played of Infinite the Sidekick felt much better. The same goes with the Commando. I actually didn’t like it at first until I forced myself to use it and now it’s my favorite gun.

> 2533274792737987;6:
> > 2810058517499626;5:
> > > 2533274792737987;4:
> > > > 2810058517499626;3:
> > > > > 2533274792737987;2:
> > > > > You can change the scoreboard so you have to hold and let go like the old way.
> > > >
> > > > Oh Great!! Thanks for letting me know. That was really bothering me during matches.
> > >
> > > Me too and then I found it in the menu somehow. It was announcing checking the scoreboard then spawning with it still being up.
> > >
> > > I honestly think he side kick is perfectly balanced. The skill gap feels good however I doesn’t replace any other weapon IMO. I used the commando with hip fire for distance shots and I agree scoped it’s rough however it isn’t really rifle to begin with.
> >
> > Maybe, I just need to get use to the Sidekick a little more. And yea, that Commando scoped YIKES lol
>
> The more I played of Infinite the Sidekick felt much better. The same goes with the Commando. I actually didn’t like it at first until I forced myself to use it and now it’s my favorite gun.

I still love the BR as my favorite; its just well balanced, the commando is great hip but the pulse carbine is like a cheat code and you don’t need skill to use it lol

you have given a lot of information, I hope 343 will read your feedback.

> 2533274860712851;8:
> you have given a lot of information, I hope 343 will read your feedback.

Thanks Tsxki !