INFINITE TECH PREVIEW - CUSTOMIZATION

Haven’t seen any posts about the customization features yet so I figured I’d start one. I thought it was really cool to see all these nice shading and customization people were applying, so I went into the Customization area and saw how expansive the options are for a Tech Preview. I applied some of the shades I acquired through the Battle Pass and…nothing. Nothing saves currently for my customization. I’ve seen a few people say the same thing on social media. Anyone else have this issue?

Yea I have this issue where changes I want don’t seem to stick. How I got around it was to quit out, exit game completely. Then go back in and equip one thing, then back all the way to MM. If you see your guy at the pelican with changes, it’s likely going to stick and If not try again. Going from battlepass to customization really messes up the menu models, and will show whatever armor/shaders you were looking at in battlepass but not actually equip them.
Good luck!

> 2533274808848022;2:
> Yea I have this issue where changes I want don’t seem to stick. How I got around it was to quit out, exit game completely. Then go back in and equip one thing, then back all the way to MM. If you see your guy at the pelican with changes, it’s likely going to stick and If not try again. Going from battlepass to customization really messes up the menu models, and will show whatever armor/shaders you were looking at in battlepass but not actually equip them.
> Good luck!

Agreed. Glad you found a fix around. Thanks! The UI for the customization also isn’t very intuitive in HOW you equip shaders to armor. Had to figure that out a few times before I even ran into this issue.