INFINITE TECH PREVIEW- BANNED

Hey guys, this last day of the tech preview my internet connection was really bad. So my gameplay was awful. But sometimes the game iteself crashed like
3 or 4 times. And the last time when i tried to play again it appeared that i got banned…? So how i can resolve it? or what happens here?
Thanks

> 2533274854343527;1:
> Hey guys, this last day of the tech preview my internet connection was really bad. So my gameplay was awful. But sometimes the game iteself crashed like
> 3 or 4 times. And the last time when i tried to play again it appeared that i got banned…? So how i can resolve it? or what happens here?
> Thanks

I quit prob 1 match due to the server being broke, quit like 3 cuz the sound wouldn’t work once I joined the match, quit 1 because, and then the game would no -Yoink- freeze and I would have to quit the review all together, that was like 2 times, and then one time it kept crashing once it would find the game and then boot me to the menu, that has happened lots, so prob 8 times over 3 days due to the game being broke and 1 time just cuz, I am banned

no idea the reason they put a limit on a beta/review lol