Infinite reward for all 700 MCC Achievements

343 has been rewarding certain cosmetic items for Infinite when it comes to buying select merchandise such as food products and gaming products. It has also been known for a while now that those who reach SR152 in Halo 5: Guardians will be rewarded with the ‘Watchdog’ armor coating for their dedication. If they are able to reward people for their dedication to playing Halo, I think it would be a great thing if they had some sort of cosmetic reward for the people who 100% the achievements on the MCC. It is something I have personally been wanting to complete and I am now at 654 out of 700 and the grind for these achievements takes a lot of dedication. Anybody else trying to 100% the collection before Infinite is here? Would you like for there to be a reward waiting for you in Infinite upon completion? Also, what would you want the reward to be? I like the idea of a gold armor coating that will make everyone immediately realize the person with that coating has completed all of the MCC achievements which is no easy task.

Something like the original CE armour in Infinite engine would be very awesome as a reward.

I got my 100% for MCC in very early 2020 just because I love achievements.

Honestly though, I don’t think we’re going to get a reward in Halo Infinite for it.
I’d certainly love a reward for the effort and mastery it requires.

Not sure about 100% achievements but I think it’s more likely to see people get rewarded for max rank in MCC to get something in Infinite.