Infinite Possibilities

Wow. Honestly, this game just looks absolutely stunning. Tremendous work on the Slipspace Engine, I’m sure it can work wonders. In fact, I’m so sure that I’ve compiled a few lists of stuff I would want added to a game as potentially grand as Halo Infinite. These lists have taken a lot of work over a very long period of time, and I doubt Halo Infinite, as astonishing as it looks, could handle this large a sandbox. But, I just wanted to get it out there nonetheless.

Sandbox.

Weapons, Turrets, Explosives, Vehicles, and Drop Pods (Click on ‘A Perfect Halo Game’) [Explosives Page is Still in Production]

Various Species’ Combat Harnesses and Subspecies (Click on ‘Various Species’ Combat Harnesses and Subspecies’)

Perhaps the thing I am most curious about with the new engine is will it enable destructible environments? I don’t need to blow up every building in the game, but I think it would add some realism if a grenade or rocket took a chunk out of a wall.

> 2533274927740213;2:
> Perhaps the thing I am most curious about with the new engine is will it enable destructible environments? I don’t need to blow up every building in the game, but I think it would add some realism if a grenade or rocket took a chunk out of a wall.

I wouldn’t doubt it.