Infinite pinwheel and other issues

Today I tried to go on the MCC (digital) i was given an infinite pinwheel for 15 minutes that won’t let me go away every time passed the title screen. It worked fine yesterday. I tried uninstalling it but I’m not sure that will help, I also restarted my router.

Halo 5 and Reach work fine

I know this isn’t the forum for it but I downloaded halo 4 back to my Xbox, inserting the disc causes my Xbox to turn off. The digital version also doesn’t launch after download.

I originally logged on hours ago to to make this post and the Waypoint said there was an error and every post was by “Guest” and information for the profile wasn’t available instead an error message.

These three things at the at the same time are peculiar enough to mention a time once I figured, but if needed I can make this post in the halo 4 support forum as well. I don’t know where I’d be able to report forum issues.

MCC Misc feedback thread https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/84ad72a8b51847978545f685f651fc15/topics/mcc-misc-other-feedback—january/a8238e6e-2ad6-4056-bce5-a46ff09d34b2/posts

Earlier today XBL was having some struggles, it may explain most of this.