Infinite on mouse and keyboard?

Hello all. At the outset, I would like to emphasize that I am a PC gamer. I wonder how the 343i will approach computer gamers. Personally, I very much hope that IBMM will be at the start of the game and that playing mkb will not have bullet magnetism. What do you think about it? What is your opinion? Hope the game gets skill. I don’t care about controllers because they are so in love with each other that they need an aiming aid anyway. There is no point in playing controller versus mouse so I don’t even think about it :slight_smile: but I hope they will pay attention to the computer and mouse versus mouse and IBMM will be at the beginning of the game’s release.
I apologize to the moderator for the earlier post but I have the translation enabled in the browser and when I pasted the text in English it was immediately translated into the language I use

I’m strictly a console gamer…however I think 343i would do a huge disservice to themselves after all the porting over to PC of MCC to not have that same functionality at the beginning of Infinite’s launch.

I play PC. I find controllers to be clunky and uncomfortable for high intensity play. If you need aim assist and bullet magnetism for your input method to work as intended then why are you even using it?

Regardless I’m sure every bell and whistle 343 has for KB+M on MCC will make its way into Infinite.

Let’s hope so. I believe 343 is testing the waters with MCC, as it currently supports KB&M and controllers on PC. I don’t see controllers releasing without aim assist, so it will be interesting to see how 343 approaches this moving forward.

My only gripe with mouse and keyboard is weapon swapping. I play the mcc on pc, and I would prefer to use the scroll wheel to select my equipped weapons. But when I flick the scroll wheel, it changes my weapon 3 or 4 times rapidly as if EACH CLICK from the wheel is an entirely different and accepted input to cause me to swap weapons a million times in a second. No other fps on pc has this problem. I really hope 343 goes above and beyond with the pc port because whether or not I get an Xbox x, im playing infinite on pc.

I think Infinite being the first Halo ever to be developed for both inputs from scratch automatically means it’ll be the best balanced in the franchise. I expect the aim assist model to be pretty similar to Halo 5’s, with aim assist slowdown increased, and bullet magnetism decreased. For us MnKers, it’ll just be the status quo. No aim assist, but similar bullet magnetism to controllers.

I don’t doubt 343i will optomise KB and M and controllers well. I just hope we get to choose who we can play against. Cross play an input based.

> 2533275010601282;6:
> I think Infinite being the first Halo ever to be developed for both inputs from scratch automatically means it’ll be the best balanced in the franchise. I expect the aim assist model to be pretty similar to Halo 5’s, with aim assist slowdown increased, and bullet magnetism decreased. For us MnKers, it’ll just be the status quo. No aim assist, but similar bullet magnetism to controllers.

I hope that when playing mouse vs mouse there will be no helpers, including the bullet magnetism :slight_smile:

Download Aimlab on Steam (free). Practice tracking, MKB is still better than controller even in Halo.

> 2533274873409464;3:
> I play PC. I find controllers to be clunky and uncomfortable for high intensity play. If you need aim assist and bullet magnetism for your input method to work as intended then why are you even using it?
>
> Regardless I’m sure every bell and whistle 343 has for KB+M on MCC will make its way into Infinite.

It’s not always a matter of crutch. I prefer controller when I sit back and relax while playing, Kb&m for focused play.

> 2533274887875135;10:
> > 2533274873409464;3:
> > I play PC. I find controllers to be clunky and uncomfortable for high intensity play. If you need aim assist and bullet magnetism for your input method to work as intended then why are you even using it?
> >
> > Regardless I’m sure every bell and whistle 343 has for KB+M on MCC will make its way into Infinite.
>
> It’s not always a matter of crutch. I prefer controller when I sit back and relax while playing, Kb&m for focused play.

Same, sitting back with my Series X controller with my feet up in front of me obscenly large tv is how I relax. KB and M not required at all in that instance.

Thankfully MCC on PC has answered most of those questions.