Infinite now available in my Xbox Insider app but

Hi,

Sometime in the last couple days the Halo Infinite - Insider Preview showed up in my Xbox Insider app on the console. It was definitely not there over the weekend. It let me install and it loads the game but when I ‘press A to play’ it says “Your account is not aurhtoized to play Halo Infinite”. I have not got an email confirming my selection but I just thought it was a good sign that it is now in the Insider app and I was able to install it. Maybe it’s just because the second flight isn’t live yet? Has anyone else experienced this and possibly got the email sometime after? Hoping I get lucky for this weekend but I’m fairly doubtful since I think I missed the original deadline to opt in.

Thanks!

> 2533274796514427;1:
> Hi,
>
> Sometime in the last couple days the Halo Infinite - Insider Preview showed up in my Xbox Insider app on the console. It was definitely not there over the weekend. It let me install and it loads the game but when I ‘press A to play’ it says “Your account is not aurhtoized to play Halo Infinite”. I have not got an email confirming my selection but I just thought it was a good sign that it is now in the Insider app and I was able to install it. Maybe it’s just because the second flight isn’t live yet? Has anyone else experienced this and possibly got the email sometime after? Hoping I get lucky for this weekend but I’m fairly doubtful since I think I missed the original deadline to opt in.
>
> Thanks!

No worries. It should say that for everyone at the moment. Come Thursday when the flight goes live again, it should work and you can play with the rest of us!

> 2533274830382008;2:
> > 2533274796514427;1:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Sometime in the last couple days the Halo Infinite - Insider Preview showed up in my Xbox Insider app on the console. It was definitely not there over the weekend. It let me install and it loads the game but when I ‘press A to play’ it says “Your account is not aurhtoized to play Halo Infinite”. I have not got an email confirming my selection but I just thought it was a good sign that it is now in the Insider app and I was able to install it. Maybe it’s just because the second flight isn’t live yet? Has anyone else experienced this and possibly got the email sometime after? Hoping I get lucky for this weekend but I’m fairly doubtful since I think I missed the original deadline to opt in.
> >
> > Thanks!
>
> No worries. It should say that for everyone at the moment. Come Thursday when the flight goes live again, it should work and you can play with the rest of us!

Thanks!