Infinite Launch

20 Year Halo Vet/Fan

Anyone know if December is confirmed for Launch?

Hoping for no more, Last Minute Surprises…

Spartans Lead The Way

092 Out…

Dust & Echoes…

Yes 12-08-21

See you out there…

…092 out…

I love how into it this guy is haha!

But yeah dec 8th the day unless the campaign trailer we see tomorrow is awful and they decide to delay it another year. Finger crossed its amazing!

> 2533274907398117;5:
> I love how into it this guy is haha!
>
> But yeah dec 8th the day unless the campaign trailer we see tomorrow is awful and they decide to delay it another year. Finger crossed its amazing!

The decision to delay would have already been made before the overview video.
There was talk of Halo Infinite being delayed from insiders back in April of 2020. They know when a game isn’t ready.

Game will be dropping December 8th. They’ve doubled down on that already now. They wouldn’t be dropping all these new overview videos & had 2 flights if the game wasn’t dropping this year.
Y’all wanted the marketing to start ramping up, here it is. It’s starting.

December 8th, 2021. Locked in tight, they’ve already begun advertising. You can count on playing this game before Christmas.

Skill based, Credits earned?

Sounds like a buffet of fun…

> 2533274865778947;6:
> > 2533274907398117;5:
> > I love how into it this guy is haha!
> >
> > But yeah dec 8th the day unless the campaign trailer we see tomorrow is awful and they decide to delay it another year. Finger crossed its amazing!
>
> The decision to delay would have already been made before the overview video.
> There was talk of Halo Infinite being delayed from insiders back in April of 2020. They know when a game isn’t ready.
>
> Game will be dropping December 8th. They’ve doubled down on that already now. They wouldn’t be dropping all these new overview videos & had 2 flights if the game wasn’t dropping this year.
> Y’all wanted the marketing to start ramping up, here it is. It’s starting.

it was a joke since thats what they did last year…bruh