INFINITE GRENADES

I can’t identify whether it was a mongoose or gungoose, or whether it was standard, corp, or ONI, but earlier in warzone i saw a guy lobbing endless grenades while sitting on the back of a mongoose. From what I’ve heard, it’s either a glitch or it’s on purpose. A few players said the ONI Gungoose has it.

Bug report it mate

> 2533274885506317;2:
> Bug report it mate

It’s not a bug.

> 2533274807480458;3:
> > 2533274885506317;2:
> > Bug report it mate
>
>
> It’s not a bug.

So what it is?

> 2535432040186887;4:
> > 2533274807480458;3:
> > > 2533274885506317;2:
> > > Bug report it mate
> >
> >
> > It’s not a bug.
>
>
> So what it is?

That’s just a benefit of having a passenger on the mongoose. It’s part of the vehicle’s “abilities.”

I made a post about this earlier. I guess the gungoose has this “ability”. I watched as a enemy drove above our base then proceeded to lob grenades endlessly downstairs.

lol i have never seen this…def will try it out hahaha

Welp. Time to try this…

Lol, thats kinda neat actually. I’ll have to test it out eventually. I can just imagine a team spawning gungooses and being a mortar crew. lol!

It is a -Yoinking!- bug, I losed a important match for those -Yoink-, there where like 5 o 6 doing that -Yoink-. 343 has to repair that -Yoink- plz…

This is why gungeese are amazing vehicles. Make sure you equip the grenadier armor mod, because not only does it increase their damage, but you can throw them faster. When I play firefight, this is my go-to strategy for some rounds such as round 5 knight nobles on Darkstar

It’s the gungoose it has infinite grenades for the passengers it makes sense since the gungooses weapons are grenades sort of.

Gungoose. Its a common tactic used in WZA to spam grenades with the grenadier armor mod. I admit ive used it alot of times. Not a glitch just a neat ability. Anyway its better than having the prev bug of glitching into the armory. InB4 Grav hammers

This is probably the most under used, overpowered ability in the game. It makes me laugh that so few people know about it, still!

> 2533274978867363;10:
> It is a -Yoinking!- bug, I losed a important match for those -Yoink-, there where like 5 o 6 doing that -Yoink-. 343 has to repair that -Yoink- plz…

Lol. Just… lol. First time I’ve seen someone so salty over a feature that they necropost. Smh.

It’s a damn Mongoose with guns. It’s weak, offers little to no protection. Git gud.

It also shows you’re salty when you say a match that usually lasts 12 minutes (I assume you’re talking about WZA, no one uses Gungooses in normal Warzone) is important. Salt level: 2552

Gungoose passengers get infinite grenades. Been like this since launch, perfectly normal. They are exposed and easy to kill, unless they are working as part of a team, then it gets spammy.

Please don’t revive old topics, thanks