Infinite Gameplay Reveal Trailer Music

I feel like this trailer would have been 1000% better with some Godsmack playing :slight_smile:

Just my opinion…

I disagree. I thought the music they had was great and that there demo would’ve been ruined by any sort of hard rock.

> 2533274964025169;2:
> I disagree. I thought the music they had was great and that there demo would’ve been ruined by any sort of hard rock.

Agreed 100% Replaying Halo 2 soundtrack the other day and the rock tracks aged terribly. At some point I genuinely felt akward. Don’t get me wrong the music is cool, but it is a product of the 2000s and today is like a guilty pleasure. Hope they keep the soundtrack instrumental.

> 2533275010793662;3:
> > 2533274964025169;2:
> > I disagree. I thought the music they had was great and that there demo would’ve been ruined by any sort of hard rock.
>
> Agreed 100% Replaying Halo 2 soundtrack the other day and the rock tracks aged terribly. At some point I genuinely felt akward. Don’t get me wrong the music is cool, but it is a product of the 2000s and today is like a guilty pleasure. Hope they keep the soundtrack instrumental.

Very true. My appreciation for Halo 2’s music is purely nostalgic at this point.

Guess I had a moment… :slight_smile: