Infinite forge ideas

1). Being able to weld items to the TURRET of tanks or moving parts of vehicles, for example if there was a mongoose welded to the top, then it would rotate along with the moving part, instead of staying in place
2). Being able to weld smaller objects to weapons to make custom weapon designs
3). Custom weapon glitch from H5 as an implemented feature in forge

1 Like

Neat ideas! I’d personally love to see a feature where we can customize terrain levels (lowering/raising the ground to create hills and ditches).

It would be cool if you could create a warzone map

> 2535432822703282;2:
> Neat ideas! I’d personally love to see a feature where we can customize terrain levels (lowering/raising the ground to create hills and ditches).

Maybe like all the game dev things in unity or something i dont code lol
anyways maybe the forge maps could have interactive ground that you can pull or push and the boulders or cliffs or mountains can be expanded or something
would make for some good map ideas, especially with making lakes and bridges

Terrain manipulation would be cool.

Like Far Cry 3 (if memory serves) has that type of feature where you can make the map from the literal ground up. Could make racing maps without spending on forge limitations to an extent or super detailed infection maps and anything in between.

It would be cool if we could make custom firefight maps or even spawn AI in normal multiplayer maps where maybe one team represents covenant and the other represents UNSC and they could have grunts and jackals fighting with them against other player and AI the possibilities would be almost limitless.

Custom Vehicles?

Creating your own vehicles with a selection of parts would be enjoyable. A mixture of a wasp and scorpion? Or a sort of moving anti-vehicle mobile platform? This would be an amazing feature, although, could be a lot of work for 343. Eh, however this works out im sure itll be good

I want them to make my childhood dream come true and add AI enemies to the forge options. Maybe even let us make our own firefight maps.

I don’t expect them to, but just saying would be very awesome.

> 2535409171473129;1:
> 1). Being able to weld items to the TURRET of tanks or moving parts of vehicles, for example if there was a mongoose welded to the top, then it would rotate along with the moving part, instead of staying in place
> 2). Being able to weld smaller objects to weapons to make custom weapon designs
> 3). Custom weapon glitch from H5 as an implemented feature in forge

I very like your idea, to unite more weapon in the veichle would be awesome!

Love the idea of welded objects applying to mobile pieces of other objects, that could make for some serious creativity. Also agree on keeping the forged weapon pad bug somehow. (not sure how that’ll work if they remove weapon pads - which i’m kind of hoping they do for arena).

Something I’d love to see would be if certain objects, maybe “primitives”, “floors”, and “walls” as they exist in h5 forge could have a slider or numeric value for how transparent the objects are. Like I want to use a wall of a certain size, but it would be cool if it was also somewhat transparent too. Could lead to some interesting implementations for maps.

If they could just go crazy and let any item have its properties tweaked that would lead to some insane party modes. Stuff like having explosives with a greater blast radius or being able to change the scorpion’s fire rate or speed. Basically allow us to change the settings of all the forge objects to a crazy degree. Terraforming maps would also be really cool and would allow for much greater creativity compared to what we have now.