Infinite Flight Question

I keep seeing them post saying about 100,000 people have signed up but not completed something. Does anyone know what they are talking about. I have been in past flights for MCC does that mean I’m good?

Just login and check your halo insider it will tell you if you need to update anything. If it doesn’t then you are good! Hope we all get in!

Double check that all your info is up to date, make sure your email is verified, and if you’re on PC make sure you upload a dxdiag report

> 2535423701256812;3:
> Double check that all your info is up to date, make sure your email is verified, and if you’re on PC make sure you upload a dxdiag report

Precisely, It seems that they may be announcing the flight soon since they are so active with reminding people to sign up. I wont lie though, the multiple new reminders to check my insider profile each day is getting old.

> 2535468804279224;4:
> > 2535423701256812;3:
> > Double check that all your info is up to date, make sure your email is verified, and if you’re on PC make sure you upload a dxdiag report
>
> Precisely, It seems that they may be announcing the flight soon since they are so active with reminding people to sign up. I wont lie though, the multiple new reminders to check my insider profile each day is getting old.

I feel that— I’ve double and triple checked by now, and am ready for the announcement

They are referring to this tweet from Ske7ch.

> I know folks are getting tired of seeing all the Halo Insider reminders - I promise we’re not trolling. Truth is we have a LOT (six figures worth) of people who “signed up” but didn’t complete all the required steps. Legit makes me sad knowing they’ll miss the opportunity.

Additionally, to make sure you are good to go you can follow these steps posted by Unyshek.

> 2533274815711361;6:
> They are referring to this tweet from Ske7ch.
>
> > I know folks are getting tired of seeing all the Halo Insider reminders - I promise we’re not trolling. Truth is we have a LOT (six figures worth) of people who “signed up” but didn’t complete all the required steps. Legit makes me sad knowing they’ll miss the opportunity.
>
> Additionally, to make sure you are good to go you can follow these steps posted by Unyshek.

Well if they haven’t filled it in, it’s on them. Just move on with the process.

Locked and loaded. Ready to go.

> 2533274793248262;1:
> I keep seeing them post saying about 100,000 people have signed up but not completed something. Does anyone know what they are talking about. I have been in past flights for MCC does that mean I’m good?

Usually they’re referring to if your email is verified and your steps are up-to-date